💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga having dinner with Disney CEO (from DeuxMoi)

GucciGa

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Funny how DisneyGa fans can make whole threads out of literally nothing and be supported but if us Sour Candy music video stans so much as breath we get attacked. Homophobia.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
2 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I've read people saying that this is for a Marvel movie... I mean, I would love for her to get this kind of exposure to the GP, but I HATE superhero movies :saladga: I cannot explain to you how boring and annoying I find this movies to be.

I also completely hate FRIENDS and she was part of the reunion, I can't believe Gaga is doing this to me :bear: don't humiliate me this way, Gaga, everyone that knows me knows I hate this 2 particular things and there you go being part of them.

JK, she can do whatever she wants, and I'll have to swallow my pride and watch this movie if the rumours end up being true :sis:

Anyways it's not Marvel, if she was to work in a Marvel movie she would be sitting with Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios) on some private undisclosed location not the Disney CEO on a restaurant or whatever.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Butters Stotch
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

Anyways it's not Marvel, if she was to work in a Marvel movie she would be sitting with Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios) on some private undisclosed location not the Disney CEO on a restaurant or whatever.

I hope you are right

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Funny how DisneyGa fans can make whole threads out of literally nothing and be supported but if us Sour Candy music video stans so much as breath we get attacked. Homophobia.

Sour Candy mv is coming REALLY soon :pray: and so is 1989 (Taylor's Version) announcement :flop: i feel them they left ester eggs in binary code on their stores :sharon:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

yes and

The wicked movie is coming 

LBYNxxeuizk.jpg?size=766x1080&quality=96lrgFFdkGKnU.jpg?size=666x1080&quality=964Ce_c6imih4.jpg?size=293x450&quality=96&

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

RAMROD
7 hours ago, GAMS said:

I've blocked a majority of the trash on here, just lemme know who I need to unblock and grill for supper :bear:

You would as well block every single members in here, cos everyone's here have their own moments doing that. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Bob Chapek is CEO, he oversees and green lit everything; the park, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, and more, not just Disney movies. AKA he is Feige's boss. 

Feige can always arranged for Gaga and Chapek to meet, to see if Chapek approve of his choice. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

I hope she's voicing the next Disney princess :flutter:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I just wish that gaga be involved with any Disney entertainment project. Whether it's a soundtrack, acting, voice acting, advertisement. But i hope it's any of the first two

Levine

They would be pretty stupid to not cast her on a movie after Shallow's success

PussOfYonce
On 6/13/2021 at 10:55 AM, Baby said:

1. Gaga is not lazy she is actually one of the most active people in the industry... 

2. Ursula :firega:

3. ARTPOP is OVER, get over it :messga:

1. yesss bestie 

2. :ohwell:

3. ARTPOP DESERVED BETTER 

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

6 minutes ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

ARTPOP DESERVED BETTER

True :bradley:

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Archived