💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga having dinner with Disney CEO (from DeuxMoi)

GucciGa

Featured Posts

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

when was this from lol

late January of this year:

⚡🐲

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
2 hours ago, dit said:

but she just does not execute her music eras properly anymore

What does this even mean....  What qualifies you to say that she doesn't do things properly? Honestly sometimes the things people say about Gaga on here baffles me. This isn't even said as an opinion, you're talking as if its fact. And also, how can you even say it about Chromatica when we KNOW the rollout was completely hampered by Covid and a race riot. To criticize her for that seems especially entitled. 

😇

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

it definitely has not cuz after Cruella’s success they’re def thinking of probably doing an Ursula origin live-action 

And that would be incredible! I can totally see Gaga pulling it off! Acting as Ursula would be a challenge for her too because both Countess and Ally were kinda...shy/quiet/stiff. Like her acting on Roanoke was very surprising 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Bonkers

Gaga:  Oh yes, my fans will love this project! I'm so excited.

Let's announce it next week so my fans know that it's coming soon. I'm available to start filming in...say.... 2044?  Should give us time to get ready for release somewhere in the 2050's.  Of course these things always get delayed, but I'm very excited about this new project.  :vegas:

9cc3e472cfa6f5f56a1ae51351ccbdeb.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

RAMROD

YASSSSS!! MCU Gaga is coming!! :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chaymie
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

it definitely has not cuz after Cruella’s success they’re def thinking of probably doing an Ursula origin live-action 

I meant "the ship has sailed" for the current The Little Mermaid live action since Melissa McCarthy is Ursula in it. 

But an origin live-action is a good idea! I wanted her to be Ursula even in the TLM remake. 

Chaymie

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Chaymie said:

I meant "the ship has sailed" for the current The Little Mermaid live action since Melissa McCarthy is Ursula in it. 

But an origin live-action is a good idea! I wanted her to be Ursula even in the TLM remake. 

She’s too young to be in the current one imo but she’d be perfect for an origin movie like Emma stone in cruella  

Chaymie
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She’s too young to be in the current one imo but she’d be perfect for an origin movie like Emma stone in cruella  

Yas! I kinda like that idea! But people might still complain they went from a plus-sized actress in TLM to Gaga for the origin. lol

Chaymie

Bella Goth
9 hours ago, Red said:

I can't believe you made me run here just to read gossip

but make it run a miles, serve it ancient city style purr

GipJo
5 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Well yes, but still they pixelated her face on the Friends reunion.

That's a studio choice, it's self-censorship, by the production company, not by the government.

Butters Stotch

I've read people saying that this is for a Marvel movie... I mean, I would love for her to get this kind of exposure to the GP, but I HATE superhero movies :saladga: I cannot explain to you how boring and annoying I find this movies to be.

I also completely hate FRIENDS and she was part of the reunion, I can't believe Gaga is doing this to me :bear: don't humiliate me this way, Gaga, everyone that knows me knows I hate this 2 particular things and there you go being part of them.

JK, she can do whatever she wants, and I'll have to swallow my pride and watch this movie if the rumours end up being true :sis:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, PEZ said:

late January of this year:

This could be some made up sh*t but i have a feeling that they heard the demo of 1000 doves before us.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived