💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga having dinner with Disney CEO (from DeuxMoi)

GucciGa

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
15 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Actually Disney has only made one Snow White movie so far, which is animated. I feel like Gaga doesn't wanna be part of any Disney live action remake. I see her rather in an original movie. Maybe something similar to Marry Poppins, where she can sing.

I always forget Snow White and the Huntsman wasn't made by Disney :icega:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Half the members of this site; there are weekly threads about how Gaga is a useless, corporate, lazy sell-out  :ladyhaha:

I've blocked a majority of the trash on here, just lemme know who I need to unblock and grill for supper :bear:

GAMS, gay popstar

Gaga is not lazy but she just does not execute her music eras properly anymore. She is however always doing a lot of things at the same time so she is 100% not lazy and anyone who says that is ridiculous tbh

androiduser
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

ASIB is a remake, do you know how many original drama films become blockbuster in recent years? One, which is Knives Out, so original indie drama is not a good career path for her, imo.

she would benefit more from critical acclaim in serious movies than success with blockbusters that aren't even great quality. Good actors do blockbuster movies because they need some well-paid work, not because blockbusters are artistically challenging and inspiring projects. Gaga already has commercial success with music, she doesn't really need a paycheck from an action movie.

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Chaymie said:

Ursula ship has sailed so hopefully the Evil Queen for SW. 

it definitely has not cuz after Cruella’s success they’re def thinking of probably doing an Ursula origin live-action 

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

Disney could do films outside of China for all we know, many foreign films don't go to theaters in China, for example Raya and the Last Dragon goes to streaming in China directly. Besides, Gaga's ASIB is perfectly steamable in steam platforms of China, so the ban theory is nonsense.

Well yes, but still they pixelated her face on the Friends reunion.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Could be Star Wars...Kathleen Kennedy is in charge but other big wigs have a say (while Kevin Feige basically dominates every Marvel thing). But yeah, I could see them meeting because of live action or voice animation....

Is she still working with Lucasfilm? I thought they fired her.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Is she still working with Lucasfilm? I thought they fired her.

She is still President of Lucasfilm; her current contract was extended in 2018 until this October 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

DanielM
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

ASIB is a remake, do you know how many original drama films become blockbuster in recent years? One, which is Knives Out, so original indie drama is not a good career path for her, imo.

Yeah but who says she needs to be in blockbusters? She's an international superstar, she's been there, done that, she reached the top only few people have ever touched. So why does she need to be a commercial success in acting again? I think here her main goal is to be recognised as a great actress, one that can choose great stories and great roles. She absolutely doesn't need to be a commercial actress, imo. 

YoungWildCanadian

Can’t wait for her to record the soundtrack of Princess Diaries 3 ft. Princess Die

YoungWildCanadian

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

Kevin Feige basically controls Marvel, so I don't think it would be for that unless there were other meetings with him that already happened.

If it's film related I would be willing to bet it's voice animation related.

Also DeuxMoi, while right at times is also wrong often and anyone can submit anything with no proof.

I really wish Gaga can be in a marvel movie tbh considering the love that Stan Lee had for her.

Lampost

If she's meeting the CEO, I feel like it will be for more than just a film role. Maybe she is going to collaborate on a project where she writes the music, stars in it and produces it? Or maybe this is for something even bigger? 

Sorry but when I hear deuxmoi all I can think of is the air vents post :bear:

IMG-2519.jpg

⚡🐲

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Sorry but when I hear deuxmoi all I can think of is the air vents post :bear:

IMG-2519.jpg

when was this from lol

Archived