💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga having dinner with Disney CEO (from DeuxMoi)

GucciGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GipJo
42 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I really would love for Gaga to pursue a more alternative/ indie approach of her acting career. I'm here for dramas that actually do good on the commercial department like A Star is Born. Blockbusters from Disney or Marvel are a no from me honestly. 

ASIB is a remake, do you know how many original drama films become blockbuster in recent years? One, which is Knives Out, so original indie drama is not a good career path for her, imo.

Papergangstuh

Kevin Feige basically controls Marvel, so I don't think it would be for that unless there were other meetings with him that already happened.

If it's film related I would be willing to bet it's voice animation related.

Also DeuxMoi, while right at times is also wrong often and anyone can submit anything with no proof.

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Kevin Feige basically controls Marvel, so I don't think it would be for that unless there were other meetings with him that already happened.

If it's film related I would be willing to bet it's voice animation related.

Also DeuxMoi, while right at times is also wrong often and anyone can submit anything with no proof.

Could be Star Wars...Kathleen Kennedy is in charge but other big wigs have a say (while Kevin Feige basically dominates every Marvel thing). But yeah, I could see them meeting because of live action or voice animation....

LilyLark

Disney currently has a live action Rapunzel in the works and "allegedly" are doing yet another Snow White. Also, the Mandalorian often has big guest stars and I could see them trying to get Gaga on an episode. Plus, there's X Men...It could also be voice animation.  But if they are doing the one millionth version of Snow White, I could absolutely see them casting Gaga.

I REALLY hope it's not Hercules...in the cartoon, the muses are all Black and/or WOC and Gaga would be dragged for filth if she was cast as one.

Anyway, it might not even be true but Deux Moi did break Ariana's wedding and Kanye and Irina.

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I REALLY hope it's not Hercules...in the cartoon, the muses are all Black and/or WOC and Gaga would be dragged for filth if she was cast as one.

Wasn’t Ariana casted for Hercules or that was a rumour?Cuz many people say they covered her tattoos for the role?

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Was t Ariana casted for Hercules or that was a rumour?Cuz many people say they covered her tattoos for the role?

It's heavily rumored she's playing Megara but it hasn't been confirmed.

Reality

I don't think she's doing anything Marvel (sadly) because rumors are that she already turned down the role for Clea in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

🖤👹

Phlop

Maybe she’s going to be the first person of ethnicity lgbtqia princess 

BYE

GucciGa
42 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Yes, I did say that 

😇

Galvon
32 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Disney currently has a live action Rapunzel in the works and "allegedly" are doing yet another Snow White. Also, the Mandalorian often has big guest stars and I could see them trying to get Gaga on an episode. Plus, there's X Men...It could also be voice animation.  But if they are doing the one millionth version of Snow White, I could absolutely see them casting Gaga.

Anyway, it might not even be true but Deux Moi did break Ariana's wedding and Kanye and Irina.

Actually Disney has only made one Snow White movie so far, which is animated. I feel like Gaga doesn't wanna be part of any Disney live action remake. I see her rather in an original movie. Maybe something similar to Marry Poppins, where she can sing.

HuffsAhoy
19 minutes ago, GAMS said:

Who said Gaga is lazy? @ me! Let's have a convo lolz

Half the members of this site; there are weekly threads about how Gaga is a useless, corporate, lazy sell-out  :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Fuck You Pop Music

What if it's for the ARTPOP documentary that will premier on Disney + along with the Princess Die/Princess High short film (feat. dead blonde Disney princesses, Rihanna, Adele, Lorde, Elton John and Lana Del Rey) and Act II?

Archived