Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga having dinner with Disney CEO (from DeuxMoi)

GucciGa

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom
53 minutes ago, Baby said:

3. ARTPOP is OVER, get over it :messga:

Not Listening Friends Tv GIF

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rinasawachanta

It is for the X-Men. Gaga will play Emma Frost or Jean Gray and Serena will play Storm.

Pretty Please

People will call gaga lazy because she didnt promote an album in a pandemic but do nothing but wait inbetween gaga releases then bitch that its not good enough for them. 

like, put in the work and find other artists you like. Theres a world full of music its idiotic that stans think they already know everything theyre ever gonna like and its all from the same 5-6 artists they liked in 2010

littlepotter
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

No, i want the iconic Disney World YouTube queen to be the evil stepmother she should play her on film.

You have a point

chaeri pls

Stupid Oreo

She will be Maleficent and promote the movie in the Sour Candy MV

jacs vs looser

The variety of the names mentioned really makes it sound like it was a charity event tho. 

Married the Night

They want her for Marvel but I want her in something else. Anything else, really. 

DanielM

I really would love for Gaga to pursue a more alternative/ indie approach of her acting career. I'm here for dramas that actually do good on the commercial department like A Star is Born. Blockbusters from Disney or Marvel are a no from me honestly. 

Galvon
1 hour ago, Noah said:

With all the Live Actions that happened, I‘m surprised we havent had a new (Disney) Snow White yet (Allegedly its been planned since 2016). So this may be likely!

Well there were a lot of Snow White movies in the early 2010s, though none of them were Disney. Also the tv show Once Upon a Time was for a big part about the characters from Snow White, and it aired from 2011 to 2018.

Ig by the time Disney really started to remake all their classics as live action and release one or two every year, they thought people weren't really hungry for a new Snow White movie then, so they waited a few years and did other movies first.

Reginald
1 hour ago, Bottom said:

God i hope she isn't doing a movie with jerry seinfield, i hate his ass

As a huge Seinfeld/Larry David fan, all I can say is :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: I don't blame you :lmao:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

GipJo
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Okay 1. Stop with your sour Candy mv Ursula version theories, Melissa McCarthy is Ursula and the Little Mermaid already started filming.

And 2. I hope it's for something else, cause honestly I'm excited for Gucci, but 3 movies in a row, please don't, i want music to keep coming and I'm not sure if Disney would actually want Gaga to work with them cause she's banned in China and that homophobic mouse company cares too much about those Chinese pennies.

Disney could do films outside of China for all we know, many foreign films don't go to theaters in China, for example Raya and the Last Dragon goes to streaming in China directly. Besides, Gaga's ASIB is perfectly steamable in steam platforms of China, so the ban theory is nonsense.

Archived