💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 = Ballad album?

Klonoa

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

I wouldn’t mind some mid tempo ballads something like The Power or Goodbye and Frozen - 2 of my most favorite Madonna songs of all time 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jollibee

It should be. Ballads in the vein of ARUTW and ITA?

The GP loves her ballads.

Justin Drew Bieber

Back in November 2019 she said something along the lines of “I’m going to release a classical piano album alongside Chromatica” so maybe she’s saving that

Butters Stotch

At this point, all I want is LG7 to show how she's grown as an artist. She's explored acting and has been praised for it. It's time to incorporate her acting into her music and do something new and different that shows how versatile she is in a way that will allow people to see what a talented musician she is. She went back to dance pop and sounded wonderful, and served some of her best and more personal lyrics. I want this depth but with a sound that's more matur, not necessarily dance.

I'm honestly sooooooo curious about what's next for her in terms of music :enigma: because it was kinda obvious somehow that LG6 was gonna be a return to dance pop and it was, but with all this acting and with all the praises she's got from Hollywood/Media/GP, I honestly cannot imagine what she's gonna do next, musically speaking.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

I hope this moment will never come. That would be a nightmare for me. Also also for most of gay people. People believe that gays "only listen to pop music", so her ballad album wouldn't be profitable.

A MESS

not now, but something like this will happen. not trying to weight too much in on her health issues, but i don't see Gaga doing all this for the rest of her life, she already slowed down and stan language aside, I'm glad she takes her time and doesn't overdo herself to death. her albums will sparse, her tours will get more stripped, she won't roll out albums at the same rhythm - even though I doubt this last thing, I don't see her 100% giving up her musical creativity. she could go cabaret, do some musical, but I see her destined to be a private show star.

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Sunny21

I love her ballads, but I'd love for Gaga to release a "genre-less" album, or a few non-album singles - rock, metal, R&B, collabs with friends (like Celine), etc. 

So what if they don't do well? Life is short, you know? It seems to me Gaga's priorities have changed. Psychotic breaks are frightening - and mental illness can be life-changing. I think she's happy to be alive.  

The GP loves her ballads. Shallow was everywhere, but even ARUTW, a simple, earnest love song, shows off her vocals - and she plays the piano like a pro. What's not to love? INLA is exquisite.  

It also depends on the subject matter. Gaga said back in 2011 she's destined to write about her struggles... 911 could have been a piano ballad, you know? 

A ballad album about her journey through mental illness would have been waaaay too depressing, I think. Dance pop is the right choice - and cheered her up, too, apparently.

she/her/hers

RAMROD

Henny, it's metal, henny. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Tinnitus15

well i think Chromatica was the album, which showed that people still love dance gaga(i mean its her most critically acclaimed album and i thought ASIB will be the one).It was successful,despite the lack of promo,so maybe her label will talk about getting there again, since what a label wants is money lol.As she said in this video 

the manifesto for chromatica is never ending.So maybe LG7 gonna be a tribute album to her past albums(to connect with BTW anniversary and the ARTPOP hype around ACTII).But if she does a ballad album i am here for it, especially if the songs are smth like Is that alright, Before i cry,ARUTW.If i have to choose,I would like too see a really  experimental album from her.Or an album, where she can merge music and acting, like a visual album.

Phlop

I think she might do more adult contemporary like music. I think she should explore some trip-hop elements and synth-pop. Kinda like Portishead, Goldfrapp, Hooverphonic, early Bjork, Massive attack, etc.  Especially since 90s/early 00s trends are coming back it’s a great time to explore that.

Still electronic with almost a jazz vocals and low tempo. But could be remixed. 

BYE

She's the artist, so I'll let her get on with it. I like all of her albums so far mainly because she sings on them. 

MaryJaneHolland

After the 1-2-3 punch of C2C, Joane and ASIB, I think we need at least one more electronic/uptempo album.

As much as she can create a beautiful ballad, no one can deny that her electronic/uptempo stuff is where her unique creativity shines through. :vegas:

I do think that LG7 will have 1-3 ballads unlike Chromatica.

Archived