question

LG7 = Ballad album?

Klonoa

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

We just had C2C followed by TIHTY followed by Joanne followed by ASIB. We've had more than enough ballads.

A R T P O P

No.

LG~7 is going to be ChromARTicPOP Mons†er Act II (Cheek This Fame).

It will be a dubstep/jazz hybrid album incorporating elements of polka, disco and progressive rock and will be a reverse Koonsian experience.

There will in fact be no ballads but there will be two tracks of Gaga screaming in the official language of Chromatica over white noise programmed by Marina Abramović.

It will be performed from the perspective of The Countess and similarly to ARTPOP it will launch with an app, to be made exclusively for Blackberry devices.

Reality
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

We just had C2C followed by TIHTY followed by Joanne followed by ASIB. We've had more than enough ballads.

5/6 of her solo album are dance pop albums. I'm honestly tired of this rhetoric :smh: 

🖤👹

Reality

Give me an album full of songs like Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, Is that Alright?, etc. 

It'd be her BEST album :queenga:

Y'all complain about the possibility of a ballad album, but then most people here like the 1000 Doves piano version over the album version :lmao:

🖤👹

Lucas

I want a ballad album but in 10 years, not before :sweat:

Gimme pop, experimental dark pop, pop rock, a Ray Of Light moment and then I'll gladly take a ballad album.

I think young artists should focus on uptempo music etc while they have the energy to properly execute it, and keep the ballads for when they're older and don't have that much energy to dance etc

Cookie Tookie

It’s a no from me. I need her to give me a legit rock album along the lines of Electric Chapel. 

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

5/6 of her solo album are dance pop albums. I'm honestly tired of this rhetoric :smh: 

Well I'm not saying her next album needs to be dance pop. But it definitely doesn't need to be piano ballads either.

And anyway, her dance pop albums were released much closer together. Whereas her "toned down" ballad-heavy eras lasted from 2015-2019. Almost half of her career.

Not full on ballads, she's not Adele, thanks.

Spoiler

I love her ballads, tho but I think that it would be too much

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Shav33l

I've been wanting a ballad album from her for a while now. I'd love it so much!! 🥺 Her ballads are just pure perfection. 😌

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Blackout19

I want for LG7 songs like Madonna - Get Together, Ariana Grande - Be Alright

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Reality
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Well I'm not saying her next album needs to be dance pop. But it definitely doesn't need to be piano ballads either.

And anyway, her dance pop albums were released much closer together. Whereas her "toned down" ballad-heavy eras lasted from 2015-2019. Almost half of her career.

She actually hasn't had that many piano ballads outside of ASIB though. Like, for songs like You and I and TEOG, sure, she plays them acoustically a lot of the time, but those still aren't piano ballads.

Also, TF to ARTPOP was from 2008 to 2013...which is more than her "toned down ballad-heavy eras."

I'm sorry, but there's literally no reason for people to be like "We've had enough ballads." Most of her career is still shaped by dance pop.

🖤👹

Archived