💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Ultraviolence turns 7

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-16-06-2014-wo

Lana's second full lenght album turns 7 years old today! A psychedelic rock record, it features some of Lana's most known signature songs of her career. The album was critically acclaimed and remains a favorite among fans.

Singles

Photoshoot

Dg-HCd7XcAI0CJh?format=jpg&name=4096x409

upgxtyfusbj21.jpg?auto=webp&s=92da6abeff

55e074e85e48376c4b352b7fe6cd747b.jpg

de7b754cfe1278173b69e904508dbdc7.jpg

What is your opinion on its sound/ aesthetic? What are your favorite songs? Do you remember it being released? 

alsemanche

Her best album and one of my favorite albums of all time :legend:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Sneaky Oliver

The goth in me was born at the very same day :legend: I love Ultraviolence so much even thought I don’t listen to it that much because it’s so dark and I’m  past that dark vibe in my life but my favorite Lana song is still West Coast and there are many gems on the album like Brooklyn Baby and ofc Old Money!! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

austincola

Will never forget crying INSTANTLY the first time I heard Old Money.. What a moment…

heavymetalartpop

This is still in my comfort albums rotation. Such an unmatched masterpiece. 

Mister Gaga

I don't know if anyone is aware that Lana released UV after Born To Die :giveup: and then she dropped Honeymoon, Lust for Life and NFR! :giveup:

Stephen

This album is like a whole other world. It reminds me of being 18 and in love and then experiencing heartbreak 🥺🥺 

The end of West Coast is like aliens trying to contact us. Shades of Cool makes me wanna drive off a bridge. Florida Kilos makes me feel like a sexy drug addict but make it fashion. 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Confession- I have tried many times to listen to it but I can not get through two songs

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Ororo Munroe

Cruel World and Old Money are her best songs :bradley: literally crying to these two

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Archived