💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

21 Years of Spinning Around!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

Writen by Paula Abdul for an album she never released, it was the perfect song to reignite Kylie's music career. Kylie became famous in the 50 penny golden hotpants from a thrift store William Baker penned for her.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Writen by Paula Abdul for an album she never released, it was the perfect song to reignite Kylie's music career. Kylie became famous in the 50 penny golden hotpants from a thrift store William Baker penned for her.

She was famous for like 14 years before this, though.

Kadikaado
7 minutes ago, Nemo said:

She was famous for like 14 years before this, though.

I was talking about the hotpants that became an iconic symbol of her career.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

bionic

I can’t believe rapid rotational movement was only invented 21 years ago. Kylie’s power, Kylie’s impact :applause:

This song is the definition of a comeback

buy bionic

RAMROD

A bop. This song crawls so CGYOOMH can run, the way Light Years crawls so Fever can run. I said what I said. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reginald

:ladyhaha: The way I've coincidentally listened to this song six times today, already 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

LoLaA

I'm spinning around, move out of my way. 

A bop

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

bionic
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

A bop. This song crawls so CGYOOMH can run, the way Light Years crawls so Fever can run. I said what I said. :flower:

Have u heard the early version of CGYOOMH that was performed on the Light Years Tour (On a Night Like This?). You can really see how the transition between the two albums went

buy bionic

Blake
17 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Kylie became famous in the 50 penny golden hotpants from a thrift store William Baker penned for her.

It was 50 pence, not penny. :P And it also wasn't William Baker, it was her stylist who went to get her them for a costume party and they were brought back for the video. 

JusKeepBreathin

Miss SA can finally drink in the U.S.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived