Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Liam Payne wants to share rehab visit with Russell Brand as a short comedy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Liam Payne has revealed he has penned a short film about his experience of visiting alcoholics anonymous with Russell Brand.

He claims he has written a short comedy script about his experience which he hopes to bring to life on screen – and says that a character is based on himself.

Liam told the Diary Of A CEO Podcast: “There was everyone from prison guards to ex-soldiers to postmen to bin men, me and Russell.
"It was the weirdest room . . . We’re in some old community church room and he’s taking the chair and doing stand-up.
He added: “I am not going to give the script away . . . and I’ve not spoken to Russ about it yet. But I am one of the characters.
I’m excited about the film. I showed it to one of my friends and she laughed a lot.”

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ModernEcstasy

Typical of a “Celebrity” to take something as serious as sobriety and want to make money from it

The Child

Isn’t that weird?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD

Will this turn out to be a mess like Sia's movie or will this gonna be redeeming? We will see!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

The quote in the OP makes a lot more sense than the title. How many shows have used a group of misfits in a bereavement class/AA meeting for comedic purposes? Loads 

buy bionic

weed

when you just want support for your alcoholism and Liam Payne is recording Russell Brand make jokes

25 minutes ago, weed said:

when you just want support for your alcoholism and Liam Payne is recording Russell Brand make jokes

THIS. The "weirdest room" comment is SO OUT OF TOUCH. Alcoholism doesn't have preference as to who is affects. These people were probably just looking for a safe space and in comes these bozos writing a script about them. :flop:

GAMS, gay popstar

Economy
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Typical of a “Celebrity” to take something as serious as sobriety and want to make money from it

How is it different from singers that sing and make videos from past trauma (ex: Gagas MTN video, Adeles breakup songs, Taylors song about exs etc) and ppl praise expression thru art as artistic even tho that stuff makes money also

When its an actor and tv instead of a singer all of a sudden its not expressiom thru art

Seems like a double standard

And sure its twisting it a little woth comedy and stuff... but in music its not like the expressed lyrics are always a total carbon copy of exactly how it happened either

weed
20 minutes ago, Economy said:

How is it different from singers that sing and make videos from past trauma (ex: Gagas MTN video, Adeles breakup songs, Taylors song about exs etc) and ppl praise expression thru art as artistic even tho that stuff makes money also

When its an actor and tv instead of a singer all of a sudden its not expressiom thru art

Seems like a double standard

And sure its twisting it a little woth comedy and stuff... but in music its not like the expressed lyrics are always a total carbon copy of exactly how it happened either

None of those featured real people lol Adele didn't record her ex, Gaga didn't record the inside of an actual rehab, etc. If it's only actors/people hired to sit there then no problem.

Economy
2 minutes ago, weed said:

None of those featured real people lol Adele didn't record her ex, Gaga didn't record the inside of an actual rehab, etc. If it's only actors/people hired to sit there then no problem.

Oh u mean cuz Russel was in the treatment and now he is there too so its more direct

Ok true i see ur point its not quite exactly the same

But i dunno, i still dont see the issue... true that celebs can be money hungry but that still applies to everything else they do. They already exploit everything for money so in my view i dont care about this as long as no one is being forced into it and no one getting hurt

GucciGa

I wonder if he actually knows Russell Brand well enough to call him "Russ" 

😇

Archived