Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

The last songs i liked from him were Last Dance and Hotline Bling

FentyGa
2 hours ago, berlinforme said:

I feel like he is releasing something like every 9 months? 

his last album was in 2018, but he does EPs and mixtapes. i wish gaga would:icega:

Anderson123

Well it was supposed to come out like in January but got postponed because he wanted to focus on therapy for his injury or something like that. Six months is a long hiatus lol but I'm sure the fans are gonna be there to stream this once it drops.

Teletubby
24 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Six months is a long hiatus lol but I'm sure the fans are gonna be there to stream this once it drops.

he released EP  'Scary Hours 2' in march

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Big Reputation

Can’t wait!!!

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

tylerjs

Drake’s hot I’m okay with the album :hor:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

BlingNotTheMusic

He's so hot, come for me :lolly:

Sidenote: why does it seem like all the DL/married/str8 guys I..."meet", all have Drake playing in their snaps or socials. Like there's always the obligatory "driving while listening to drake" or "smoking a blunt while listening to drake" videos lmaooo

EDIT: I always die when they try to rap with him and they think they look sooooo cool and rich or sumn :sharon:

Anderson123
10 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

He's so hot, come for me :lolly:

Sidenote: why does it seem like all the DL/married/str8 guys I..."meet", all have Drake playing in their snaps or socials. Like there's always the obligatory "driving while listening to drake" or "smoking a blunt while listening to drake" videos lmaooo

EDIT: I always die when they try to rap with him and they think they look sooooo cool and rich or sumn :sharon:

His songs are usually suggested when doing insta stories. Same thing I see with Bad Bunny or whatever songs are popular at the moment.

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

His songs are usually suggested when doing insta stories. Same thing I see with Bad Bunny or whatever songs are popular at the moment.

No i mean they are playing it on their phone or on their car stereo. It's like this whole vibe for these DL guys...

Anderson123
14 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

No i mean they are playing it on their phone or on their car stereo. It's like this whole vibe for these DL guys...

Oh yeah I get it. I think I see the same thing with the insta gays playing the current pop diva single.

TEANUS

Hope it’s more like Views and IYRTITL and less Scorpion....

“They say the miss the old drake, don’t tell me....” :enigma:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived