Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Chromatica one of most wanted vinyl records for Record Store Day

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

cjfinley
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Chromatica RSD in Australia was pushed to July, to the second drop 

I heard that too but I'm not sure it makes sense when it was the first drop everywhere else in the world :hmm:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
6 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

I heard that too but I'm not sure it makes sense when it was the first drop everywhere else in the world :hmm:

There’s a delay for a lot of releases. T.a.T.u for example was released on 6/12 in Europe and the the US release got pushed to the July RSD day. So don’t worry. 

Mister G

I agree and lived it like many others. Started at a local shop. They only had 5 copies and it was the first one completely gone. Thankfully the record store owner referred me to another shop that had about 20 copies left when I got there. Have ya’ll seen ebay? Sellers have gone nuts with resale prices.

A few stores in my area were too snooty to request it. They only ordered the more “indie” ones and considered Chromatica too low brow :trollga:

RAMROD
On 6/13/2021 at 3:30 PM, Aussie said:

I can’t even find the trifold version in Australia 🙁

On 6/13/2021 at 3:39 PM, Andrew Shaw said:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy in Australia? The yellow looks so good, I need it 😫

2 hours ago, cjfinley said:

It seems as though nobody received it down here in Australia 

2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Chromatica RSD in Australia was pushed to July, to the second drop 

Looks like it is different method in AU,

Each label have their own lists, Gaga is with ROCKET, and it was listed the vinyl for first drop last Saturday as part of their imported ones. 

Looking at the Sony list, they were asking people to contact the label directly for purchase. So perhaps that is what you guys there need to do with Rocket too? Do contact them for inquiries.

https://www.recordstoreday.com.au/lists-for-rsd-drops-2021/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bornthisway135

I hope her store releases it for Christmas as an special edition. Since there were literally millions of monsters who couldn't get it. My record by my house had 5 copies and they were letting people line up 3 hours before open. Hell nah son. I've been to a black Friday like that and got nothing I wanted. I was not ready for that disappointment. Haha.

LandonM170

Yahoo! Entertainment ranked Chromatica RSD #21 for most wanted. I don't believe them

GagaSine
On 6/15/2021 at 2:42 AM, bornthisway135 said:

I hope her store releases it for Christmas as an special edition. Since there were literally millions of monsters who couldn't get it. My record by my house had 5 copies and they were letting people line up 3 hours before open. Hell nah son. I've been to a black Friday like that and got nothing I wanted. I was not ready for that disappointment. Haha.

I mean the whole point is that there was 11 000 copies I.e. limited edition

RAMROD
On 6/15/2021 at 1:42 PM, bornthisway135 said:

You should've just tried anyway.  And find information on how it works in your area. If you already giving up by the thought of queuing for fir it, then perhaps you  don't actually want it or need it. :poot:

I was 15th on my queue and still get my hands on it, and the last copy at that. And the store only got 6 copies. And my husband who drove to another store also got his copy, and he was 25th in line.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Santanasay
On 6/12/2021 at 11:54 PM, GagaSuperfan1 said:

The little monsters are fed by Gaga!

I know what you mean though. Times are tough, there’s a lot of food scarcity, people can’t afford health care. We do food drives each week, because we can’t afford food right now. It’s a talent & skill finding the best places to go. Never knew how much food is wasted & thrown out that is not bought in stores. 

We’re poor, but sometimes a cd or vinyl feds you like a meal just can’t. There is something about the physical copy.

Very well said ❤️🔥🏳️‍🌈

bornthisway135

The store around me had 5 copies only :icega:

and let people line up 3 hours before open. I don't regret my decision. It would have been cool to get an exclusive, but Gaga means more to me than a yellow vinyl and photo book. Don't shame me for not caring about the bling :huntyga:

bornthisway135
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I mean the whole point is that there was 11 000 copies I.e. limited edition

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You should've just tried anyway.  And find information on how it works in your area. If you already giving up by the thought of queuing for fir it, then perhaps you  don't actually want it or need it. :poot:

I was 15th on my queue and still get my hands on it, and the last copy at that. And the store only got 6 copies. And my husband who drove to another store also got his copy, and he was 25th in line.

Archived