achievement

Chromatica one of most wanted vinyl records for Record Store Day

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

I remember someone saying something along the lines of “Chromatica will probably not have much demand for RSD” looks like they were wrong :oprah:

RAMROD

Are they sure?? Number 21? :oprah:

It was higher demand than that. As well as that Tomb Raider OST. Everywhere I've looked l, this soundtrack have been sold out. Which is nowhere to be found on the list??

All the stores I've been today, these Elton John and Tom Petty vinyls have been ignored. And there are a lot of various age group in the queue!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RabbitHeart

that explains why I was within the first 75 people at my record store and still couldn't get it :selena:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

that explains why I was within the first 75 people at my record store and still couldn't get it :selena:

75th placement is already over for RSD queue if you live in big city imho :bradley:

some stores literally only got 1 copy of it. 

Justin Drew Bieber
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

75th placement is already over for RSD queue if you live in big city imho :bradley:

some stores literally only got 1 copy of it. 

It should be 50 per city :neyde:

RAMROD
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It should be 50 per city :neyde:

I saw one store said they ordered a hundred but only receives 6 when they unbox it on live a week or two ago. I am sure this is a common instances. No stores owners knows how many they will actually received. If at all. It is all up to RSD.

tylertremallose
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are they sure?? Number 21? :oprah:

It was higher demand than that. As well as that Tomb Raider OST. Everywhere I've looked l, this soundtrack have been sold out. Which is nowhere to be found on the list??

All the stores I've been today, these Elton John and Tom Petty vinyls have been ignored. And there are a lot of various age group in the queue!!

the local store i went to said they were supposed to get it, but didnt, however lots of people WERE snatching those elton and tom vinyls..guess it depends which city youre in 

ConnorFilm
21 minutes ago, lance13 said:

People are going NUTS on Ebay! It's really popular there.

I can’t imagine what it’ll be like in a year from now. It’ll def continue to be in high demand from fans like that BTW red vinyl from UO.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

RAMROD
1 minute ago, tylertremallose said:

the local store i went to said they were supposed to get it, but didnt, however lots of people WERE snatching those elton and tom vinyls..guess it depends which city youre in 

Make sense. I guess that is the case. I suppose this is not reflect nationwide then.

I’m FUMING. I’m in San Jose for a month and I thought, maybe I can get it. I literally saw a complete waste of space buy a copy and list it on Discogs for 5x what he paid while I was in line. I was close enough to see there were no more Chromatica there.

There’s a special place reserved in the most painful part of hell for people who do that.

珈琲ちょうだい

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Gaijin said:

I’m FUMING. I’m in San Jose for a month and I thought, maybe I can get it. I literally saw a complete waste of space buy a copy and list it on Discogs for 5x what he paid while I was in line. I was close enough to see there were no more Chromatica there.

There’s a special place reserved in the most painful part of hell for people who do that.

Have you try other stores?

AURAOFSHEISSE
9 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

I can’t imagine what it’ll be like in a year from now. It’ll def continue to be in high demand from fans like that BTW red vinyl from UO.

I got the ARTPOP one and that one didn’t know they were rare lol

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE

Well considering how Chromatica had 11000 in stock and others above it had 400 I think it did pretty well

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived