Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Chromatica one of most wanted vinyl records for Record Store Day

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

Tomelumbo

I dont get it...youre wasting money on buying these vinyls....me i o download nusic illegally and use YouTube downloader to download music..its free guys ..dont waste your money on these non essential items.....save your money or use rm to buy foods not vinyls.....its pandemic now...dont spend money on useless items..be practical...a lot of people are poor now....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170
17 minutes ago, Tomelumbo said:

I dont get it...youre wasting money on buying these vinyls....me i o download nusic illegally and use YouTube downloader to download music..its free guys ..dont waste your money on these non essential items.....save your money or use rm to buy foods not vinyls.....its pandemic now...dont spend money on useless items..be practical...a lot of people are poor now....

People like having CDs and vinyls because of having a physical copy of the album is great (in my opinion)!

Prigari
32 minutes ago, Tomelumbo said:

Hum...

We talk about a whole industry, and the seller of music for exemple need to eat too.

And they do it with the money we gave when we buy physical copies.

When  my favorites artist works years on music with the best engineers and machines to offer a good sound i don't want to ear it in potato quality with some mp3 rip from Youtube. Cuz i love music.

GagaSuperfan1
45 minutes ago, Tomelumbo said:

The little monsters are fed by Gaga!

I know what you mean though. Times are tough, there’s a lot of food scarcity, people can’t afford health care. We do food drives each week, because we can’t afford food right now. It’s a talent & skill finding the best places to go. Never knew how much food is wasted & thrown out that is not bought in stores. 

We’re poor, but sometimes a cd or vinyl feds you like a meal just can’t. There is something about the physical copy.

GipJo
49 minutes ago, Tomelumbo said:

People who bought it have extra money to spend on non essential items, who would have known?!

Everyone should spend money within financial limits, it's common sense. 

Justin Drew Bieber
53 minutes ago, Tomelumbo said:

If people can afford to and want to spend their money on vinyls there shouldn’t be a problem :oprah:

RAMROD
58 minutes ago, Tomelumbo said:

But you need to remember that not everyone have the same priority as you. Nor have the same financial issues. So you can't just say this. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ConnorFilm
1 hour ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I got the ARTPOP one and that one didn’t know they were rare lol

Oh, yeah. The BTW red vinyl is been going for anywhere from $100-$200 on EBay. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Dayman

My store had at least 20 and ordered 50. They were almost sold out 20 minutes into being open. They told me Chromatica and Linkin Park were the top 2. They were anticipating Chromatica being a big one too, when I was in a week ago they said a lot of people have been asking about it compared to other releases.

21 is way too low IMO, even people who aren’t pop music fans wanted this vinyl and the unboxing had lots of views compared to others. 

Both of the record stores I visited said it was the vinyl everyone wanted. It’s the most popular one for sure!

Andrew Shaw

Does anyone know where I can get a copy in Australia? The yellow looks so good, I need it 😫

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

It seems as though nobody received it down here in Australia 

Chromatica RSD in Australia was pushed to July, to the second drop 

GagaSine
On 6/13/2021 at 2:09 AM, Tomelumbo said:

I am very cheap, I buy produce from the reduced for quick sale section where they are half rotten, I walk everywhere, I wear old tattered clothing, vinyl is one of the few things I spend my money on because I like collecting them. :selena: I am pro piracy but I love having physical copies, especially if they are limited edition/special. To me it is worth it.

Archived