1. 1. Which One?

• DR S13
    • DRUK S2
    • DRDU S1
    • DRES S1

Featured Posts

RAMROD

rupaul-s-drag-race-png-favpng-5Esju7aJc9

Which one is your fave so far?? And your overall opinion for this year seasons??  Multiple choice is on. 

Drag Race OG Season 13?

DRUK Season 2?

DR Espana Season 1?

DR Down Under Season 1?

Upcoming: (will be included in the poll at later date)

DR All Stars Season 6

DR Canada Season 2

DR Holland Season 2

DR UK Season 3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jose P

Absolutely Spain and UK. I gave up on DRDU and from what I’ve heard it’s one of the worst seasons ever, S13 was also awful, and I don’t have high hopes for AS6 just based off of track record 

Miel

UK2 was phenomenal. Probably one of the best that I've seen.

Very excited for All Stars 6! I really like Ra'jah and Ginger.

3 points in and ready for more

LOVE JUNKIE

Down Under is officially my least favorite season of all time.

S13 is probably my favorite this year. I really appreciated being able to get to know the entire cast and the runways were insane. UK2 was good, but wasn't a huge fan of the judging throughout the season. Very excited for AS6 and I'm guessing it'll be my fav season this year.

on a three day bender

BlingNotTheMusic

UK2. Legit one of the best seasons in MANY years Season 2 Bimini GIF by BBC Three

Also I know it's 2020 but Canada was reallllly good too

DRUK ABSOLUTELY!!!!

But on the other hand:

DRDU definitely went downhill and it was definitely the production..

- bringing a queen back for no reason?

- keeping (you know who) as finalists

- rupaul talking about a queen's past on being racist and letting it slide so easily

Also I dont think outside viewers really found the jokes funny sometimes because of the cultural barrier but I found it funny myself being from Sydney.

If it was Drag Race Down Under and not RUPAUL'S Drag Race Down Under, I think it would have been well received. Canada's Drag Race being produced by Brooke Lynn was a fresh start, additionally a new sound effects board, keeping the lipsyncs to its full length and being well balanced was what made it so loved.

DRDU should've been produced by a Down Under company, hosted by a Down Under queen and featured a more diverse cast. A complete mess...

rah rah rah rah

Taylucifer

I've only watched DRDU + S13 so obviously season 13, it was also the first season I've watched of drag race:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

BlingNotTheMusic
48 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

I've only watched DRDU + S13 so obviously season 13, it was also the first season I've watched of drag race:vegas:

Sweetie I'm so sorry. 

It's legit one if the worst in years :billie: but the good parts of it are really good (Gottmik)

ItWasntLaauv

Drag Race UK Season 2 and Espańa are god tier.

Drag Race Down Under started so amazingly and had the potential to be one of the best seasons, but got so messed up with bringing back Art without giving the other POC eliminated girls a chance, while simultaneously having a girl with a history of blackface. It’s just not the best look production-wise.

And season 13 US was... season 13, it was an interesting vibe. The lip sync performances were some definite choices and the season went on for a million years. There were too many non elimination episodes. I also get its hard to follow up season 12 which was just so next level. I’d love to see Utica, Denali, and Kahmora on an All Stars season!!

Taylucifer
55 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Sweetie I'm so sorry. 

It's legit one if the worst in years :billie: but the good parts of it are really good (Gottmik)

I did actually enjoy S13 aside from a few members:triggered:, I really love Gottmik and I've since watched S1 and then 5-13:sis: I liked them but didn't capture me in the same way cause I wasn't watching it weekly, instead just kinda quickly, but I wanna branch to international shows once I finish the other seasons 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

RahrahWitch

Haven't seen Espana or Down under yet but UK 2 is one of the best seasons the shows had in recent years alongside UK 1.

Honestly with the amount of seasons coming out is just too much for me, I'm kind of burnt out on drag race at the moment, especially with the US seasons.

Kadikaado

Drag Race España had only two episodes and is already the best Drag Race season since DR Thailand 2.

DR S6, DR S4, DRS5, DR AS2, DR Thai 2, DR España, DR UKS1, DR UKS2. The rest is the rest.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Rebel

DRUK2 was one of the best seasons in years. It literally birthed true superstars like Bimini and Tayce. 

DRDU is legit hard to watch. Just when you think it can’t get any worse it does.

AndiGaga

DRUK2 is amazing, Bimini after the break was one of the best contestants ever

Tayce, Awhora and Lawrence Chaney are SUPERSTARTS too, amazing cast, even the ones who had to go first are great (Cherry Valentine 🥺)

I will watch DRDU til the end but omfg its so bad. The cast is soooo weak, i guess thats why they brought back Art Simone. The last episode with the talent show omg. There was literally no talent besides Scarlet

Season 13 was too long and had too many Filler Queens

Archived