💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you recommend? (Chromatica vinyl)

rinasawachanta

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta

I want to buy a Chromatica vinyl. I understand that next week the black version will arrive in my country. But at the same time tomorrow I will have the possibility to buy the yellow RSD version (which is extremely rare in my country). I can buy one or the other, not both. The truth is that all the vinyls I have are in black color (and in fact, I prefer them), but at the same time I know that it is a unique opportunity to get a collector's item. What would you do in my position? Also, I don't know if the price varies much from one color to another, does anyone know that? They still haven't revealed how much each one will cost. Thank u so much! :kiss:

Edit: Another question, the content of both is the same, isn't it? Both come with the booklet and the fanzine?

peliculas_sobre_amistades_toxicas_4.gif

also lets go back to the thread you just post and I reccomend you to buy the RSD version which is very unique and difficult to get not everybody has that to their credit :ohwell:

chromatic puzea

if you think it's worth it than yes

if you want to buy it just because it's rare or so that you can be one of the few people who own it, then i personally wouldn't but if the exclusiveness excites you and is worth the money then get it ig

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

AURAOFSHEISSE

I cancelled my standard order earlier, tonight at 12 the leftover RSD versions will be available on rough trade

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Both versions include the same; except the RSD has the yellow disc and is more "exclusive"
I'd say that it depends on what you want

whore

If you plan on actually listening to and using the record for it’s intended purpose, then get the traditional black version. If you are more of a collector and plan on leaving it in the original packaging, then the exclusive yellow version would be more valuable. 

AURAOFSHEISSE
20 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I cancelled my standard order earlier, tonight at 12 the leftover RSD versions will be available on rough trade

Sry not tonight it’s on  Monday 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Gagas lil monster

Definitely the RSD one! It's a beautiful colour 

With Peace and love

RAMROD

Get RSD for now. It is limited and there won't be another chance to obtain them after this opportunity passed.

The regular ones are, well, regular, you can find it on Amazon. So you can get that one another time.

Happy hunting. Best of luck!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rinasawachanta

Thank you all very much for your answers! You really helped me a lot. I will decide what to do based on the price. If RSD is ridiculously expensive, I will wait for the regular version (which I still don't know how much it will be sold for in my country, but I can get an idea). If it comes out the same or less, I'll buy the RSD one. It was helpful to read reviews that say it sounds amazingly good, "despite being colored vinyl" (which are usually thought to sound "worse" than regular black ones). 

rinasawachanta

My wallet just decided for me. Finally I will not buy the RSD version because it is 210 U$S, such a scam :oops:

Archived