💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think about virtual singers ?

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

China is the latest market to embrace vocaloids, the most extreme mashup of music and technology. Though they developed in Japan and casted their influence on K-pop, China has the biggest potential audience, with an estimated 390 million people watching virtual idols. The accompanying animation industry, which includes comics and TV series, hit $35 billion in 2020.

Luo Tianyi is 15, with green eyes, grey hair  and 5 million followers on Weibo. Her concerts sell out in minutes, she’s sung and danced to Lang Lang’s piano accompaniment.

More than a third of Luo’s fans are born after 2000. Harper’s Bazaar put her image on the cover of its China edition. KFC , Nescafe, and other companies have used her songs in advertising campaigns. 

All of this is the work of Shanghai Henian Technology Co., which is emerging as China’s leading vocaloid impresario, with 6 performers. 

Managing vocaloids isn’t necessarily easier than working with human stars. For Luo’s New Years’ Day performance, Shanghai Henian spent months plotting her outfits, visual effects and movement across the stage.

Shanghai Henian is working on fusing Luo with AI a to let her think independently and communicate with fans,
as well as riding on a recent hype in gu feng - a type of music inspired by traditional Chinese music and history, Huang said. “She may be forever 15, but we have to upgrade her to fit changing consumer tastes,” she said.

source

1000x-1.jpg

What do you think about virtual singers like Luo Tianyi?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Pennywise

I mean... I know the world is supposed to develop new things and go forward but at the same time I can't help but think that this is, like, a crime against art. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

chromatic puzea

i personally don't get it i feel like there's a level of connection that can't be replaced with an animated character but you can still enjoy the music ig

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Bonkers

I like that one band, BTS.  I used to think they were real, but turns out they're just really advanced CGI.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

weed

I'm sure if there was i.e. a virtual Gaga (not Gaga but same morals, creativity, etc) I would stan but as of now they haven't crossed my mind and idc about them. I don't really stan anyone besides Gaga lol they're musicians, Gaga is my inspiration.

littlepotter

I think it's simply amazing that such things exist

chaeri pls

Chromatica Island

I love Vocaloid! Luka is my fave!megurine luka fish GIF

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

alsemanche

I don't personally like the ones I've heard but it's a really cool concept! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

tylerjs

I think it’s cool! It’s a new venture into what entertainment is. Plus, Gaga must approve since there were those artRAVEs that had vocaloid Hatsune Miku as the opening act :party:

i was always jealous of not being able to see her at my show tbh

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

js4754394o9823

Btw.

Who remember Hatsune Miku opening ARTPOP Ball? :unicorn:

artpop1.jpg

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

tylerjs

Edit:Posted instead of replied lol

tylerjs
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Btw.

Who remember Hatsune Miku opening ARTPOP Ball? :unicorn:

artpop1.jpg

Yes!! I just mentioned this, such a cool concept. I was upset she wasn’t the opener for my show :(

Economy
39 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I mean... I know the world is supposed to develop new things and go forward but at the same time I can't help but think that this is, like, a crime against art. 

Tbh. 

I wouod be anle enjoy music from a digital act like i can enjoy any other song if its on the radio or whatever cuz a good song is a good song.

But on a deper more intimate level to follow a digital act id have no interest. Cuz theres no real personality or personal talent to be impressed by so what are you stanning? :shrug:

Archived