Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think about virtual singers ?

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

I mean it’s basically just a super-manufactured popstar, but just animated and devoid of human qualities (can’t get burned out, doesn’t have to personally deal with criticism, doesn’t have to deal with actual pressures of being famous, not a contractual music industry slave, etc.). Obviously there’s a team of people behind these “artists”, but at the end of the day it’s mostly just a brand and not a real human - they’re basically created to be exploited, which is the entire point of their existence. 

If you’re into that sort of thing, I see no problem enjoying these types of “artists” or even stanning them. Not really my cup of tea, though... 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

PartySick
43 minutes ago, OhGG said:

I read hentai :laughga:

I read "read" as "read", not "read" so this post went from a statement to a confession :fan:

OT: I don't get the appeal tbh :neyde:

🖤

Hatsune Miku opened for my artRAVE date and none of us could really get into it because there wasn't much stage presence or charisma from the character. It was cute but didn't wind up the audience really.

I'm sure the technical capabilities have grown by leaps and bounds since then, so maybe it would connect better with the audience and feel more engaging nowadays? Like they can probably dance around more and have more expressions and display more warmth so they'd connect faster on a human level with the viewer than before?

I respect the work put into the modeling and programming of the character's visuals but in the moment of the performance it still feels too 'distanced' from the real live artists behind it all to really click mentally with me :shrug:

⚡🐲

sarahb

Eh, I don't get the appeal. It'd be like having a robot dog as a pet. Looks like a dog, acts like a dog, but the connection you'd get with a real dog just isn't there. 

JRCF29

Making a thread like this without mentioning the Gorillaz, please:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived