Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

That this is all the same person! 

lady-gaga-z100-jingle-ball-2008.jpg

526373-lady-gaga-change-de-tenue-plus-ta

8001d68f58b1e7c2c14f5989afd92ab3.jpg

lady%20gaga%20inauguration.jpg

Like sometimes it’s so crazy to think that she’s the same person from TF- BTW to Joanne to Present! 

Like it’s unreal to think that this is the same person

As this!

And

This

Is the same person as this!

It’s just so UNREAL and almost shocking to me that it’s the same person! Sometimes I feel like there’s caricatures of Lady Gaga or just 3,000 different Gagas rather then just one! 

Anyone else think about this and feels as surreal and almost like literally shocking about this as I do! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

chromatic puzea

yes
when i first became a fan and couldn't really see past her heavy makeup from the fame i literally refused to believe that TF gaga and modern gaga were literally the same people

but now that i can recognize her face it still shocks me how much she elvoves. she truly is an enigma and has shown the world how effortlessly she reinvents herself and that's why i'll never get bored of her.

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Justin Drew Bieber

2008-Ga compared to 2015-Ga is the biggest shock, seeing her sing the Sound Of Music at the Oscars and realizing that she’s the outrageous pop star from Poker Face 

Mother of Puppies

In a way, yes. She's a chameleon.

I sometimes understand people who can't really recognize her - you know u read those comments on the internet that go: I don't even know what she looks like. In a way, I understand this if you're not a fan like we are, because she has been changing so much throughout the years and is (even now) constantly evolving & playing with her looks. She truly is an enigma. :lana:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Smother Em Eh
6 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

In a way, yes. She's a chameleon.

13 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

she truly is an enigma and has shown the world how effortlessly she reinvents herself and that's why i'll never get bored of her.

She truly is! I mean she has to be the biggest Chameleon this planet has EVER seen. It’s unbelievable how much of a Chameleon and Shapeshifter she is! Many family members and friends of mine have commented many times on how different she looks all the time. She is so Versatile and probably literally the biggest chameleon EVER. Her face is a work of art. This is more then just a talent it’s literally like a power and she made Chameleonism a pure craft! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Yxilon

and not just her appearance but her voice too! 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Absolutely, yes. It's a big part of the attraction for me. I'm not 100% certain what's at the back of it all, but so what. The front is fascinating.

River

I mean, you can take pics of yourself over 10 years and see many differences in yourself too, we are chameleons too, we change, we evolve, we grow up, we find new things that makes us excited etc

Maybe not as drastic as a hair color or the fashion, but in many other aspects we are just like Gaga.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reject False Icons

When she switched from The fame era to the fame monster era I legit thought it was a different person and that happened again in the Alejandro video :enigma::ladyhaha:

PartySick

The fact that ARTPOP was not mentioned a single time in that OP really gets me :messga:

2 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Like sometimes it’s so crazy to think that she’s the same person from TF- BTW to Joanne to Present! 

You even cut her out here :messga:

You really said

b19.png

🖤

GAGAVENUS

What strikes me is that every era feels really authentic too like every single form that she presents feels real and not forced. Even Joanne 

Reality

I honestly compartmentalize all the different eras into their own different categories. She looks, speaks, and even acts so differently with each era that I have to remind myself sometimes that this is the same person. 

🖤👹

Archived