Featured Posts

Putang Ina Mo
3 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

That this is all the same person! 

lady-gaga-z100-jingle-ball-2008.jpg

526373-lady-gaga-change-de-tenue-plus-ta

8001d68f58b1e7c2c14f5989afd92ab3.jpg

lady%20gaga%20inauguration.jpg

Like sometimes it’s so crazy to think that she’s the same person from TF- BTW to Joanne to Present! 

Like it’s unreal to think that this is the same person

As this!

And

This

Is the same person as this!

It’s just so UNREAL and almost shocking to me that it’s the same person! Sometimes I feel like there’s caricatures of Lady Gaga or just 3,000 different Gagas rather then just one! 

Anyone else think about this and feels as surreal and almost like literally shocking about this as I do! 

I'd like to add this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0IMEfweT7mZk3uLBSJuA

and this tumblr_mwe6q6tqwr1r8fe7uo2_250.gif

and this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNdzBdwVxJQmFHkGUsjif

and this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPOaaWAzj-XZGCKAAzmlp

and this Lady-Gaga-Shredded-Dress-London-2013.jpg

IN THE SAME YEAR

my username says it all 🇵🇭

AURAOFSHEISSE
2 hours ago, Yxilon said:

and not just her appearance but her voice too! 

Probably from smoking😭

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 hour ago, Reject False Icons said:

When she switched from The fame era to the fame monster era I legit thought it was a different person and that happened again in the Alejandro video :enigma::ladyhaha:

In the Alejandro video she looks a lot like she does now tho especially in the latex cross outfit

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

She truly is! I mean she has to be the biggest Chameleon this planet has EVER seen. It’s unbelievable how much of a Chameleon and Shapeshifter she is! Many family members and friends of mine have commented many times on how different she looks all the time. She is so Versatile and probably literally the biggest chameleon EVER. Her face is a work of art. This is more then just a talent it’s literally like a power and she made Chameleonism a pure craft! 

This! My dad watched the "My Name Is Lady Gaga" doc with me and he literally said, "I have never seen one person transform as drastically and as often as she has" 

gumzy3000

Haha is honestly one of the best artists in terms of reinventions. She does it so seamlessly that it doesn’t look weird. But then again, it’s Gaga and we have sort of conditioned ourselves to expect anything from her.

trolly troll troll

Ronk
1 hour ago, Tangina said:

I'd like to add this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0IMEfweT7mZk3uLBSJuA

and this tumblr_mwe6q6tqwr1r8fe7uo2_250.gif

and this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNdzBdwVxJQmFHkGUsjif

and this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPOaaWAzj-XZGCKAAzmlp

and this Lady-Gaga-Shredded-Dress-London-2013.jpg

IN THE SAME YEAR

I thought the 2nd pic was @Zilla

Jk.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Economy

How much shes evolved in 13 years :bradley:

Me on the otherhand, i got the exact same hairstyle i had 13 years ago... on top of that i havent aged much cuz i used to look older than i looked now i look younger than i look

so i literally look the same :bear:

Papergangstuh

I do sometimes wonder if there are multiple women playing this role. And it will be revealed when we finally get that “Gaga fighting multiple versions of herself” music video that is rumored every era. 

ALGAYDO

This is one of the main reasons why I stan her so hard. She’s constantly changing. There’s never a dull moment (even during the drought that was the Chromatica “era”) even when she does stuff that I don’t particularly like. 

Archived