other

'American Idol's' David Archuleta comes out as being part of the LGBTQ+

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

No ****, all it took was one look at him. I’ve known this dude’s a henny since I was 10

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

No ****, all it took was one look at him. I’ve known this dude’s a henny since I was 10

I can't wait for us as a society to enter a place where we don't feel the need to say "Called it!" when someone comes out. Especially when it reeks of "they look effeminate so they must be gay".

Like, sometimes it really is best to take the fingers off the keyboard and just let someone have their moment

JusKeepBreathin

duh GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I can't wait for us as a society to enter a place where we don't feel the need to say "Called it!" when someone comes out. Especially when it reeks of "they look effeminate so they must be gay".

Like, sometimes it really is best to take the fingers off the keyboard and just let someone have their moment

But he's not effeminate. We can just tell in our community. I have a problem when people outside our community do it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Runway

I mean obviously we all knew but no need to rub it on everyone’s face hennys :gayhat:

Nothing new :bear: I knew it since the moment I saw him in iCarly. Same with that Fred dude 

HausOfAntonio
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

But he's not effeminate. We can just tell in our community. I have a problem when people outside our community say do it. 

What is it exactly that makes you "tell"? Surely those are social markers rooted in some sort of misogynistic, and by extension homophobic, ideas. Either that or you're suggesting some sort of "6th sense" that gay people have which is just not scientifically accurate. I'm so over the "gaydar" thing. It's so judgmental.

HausOfAntonio
Just now, TMM90 said:

Its called a Gaydar. 

So.... a 6th sense? :oprah: That gay people are born with? Sounds completely plausible and not based on appearances at all.

Archived