💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna - Gang Bang (appreciation thread)

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

This song gets largely overlooked cause its from MDNA which was.......an album! But this song is so good and rarely gets the attention it deserves, its atmospheric, its dark, its camp, and not to mention the performance of it is ICONIC.

Thoughts besties?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxfA-UNoFQ8

Yxilon

Um no thanks, the only decent tracks from that album are Girl Gone Wild, I'm Addicted and Masterpiece (and maybe Love Spent?) 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

LoLaA
Just now, Yxilon said:

Um no thanks, the only decent tracks from that album are Girl Gone Wild, I'm Addicted and Masterpiece (and maybe Love Spent?) 

Agree

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Roboboy
7 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

girl gone wild.....not with those obnoxious synths and a 53 year old woman talking about 'girls they just wanna have some fun'

Anderson123

I liked it back when we got some YouTube 30 second snippets because it sounded really mysterious. The full version is good but the second half gets cringey, especially the "Now drive bich!!". Madonna makes great music but sometimes takes a song and does too much with it, same thing with the overrated God Control.

Ronk

It has its points, but is not one of my favorite songs.  I think sometimes one's opinion of a song can be influenced by a person's mood or mindset when listening to it.   Or maybe even the mood or mindset when a person first heard a song sets a lasting impression.

I live outside the space time continuum.

latina twilight

Used to be one of my favs from the album but I feel like it's one of thos songs that are meant to be be performed. The first act of the MDNA Tour was amazing, and GB is imo the highlight of it. Hard to listen to the studio album after that and conform with just the audio and not the choreo and stunts.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Queen Bitch

One of the best songs from MDNA along with Masterpiece, Girl Gone Wild and Falling Free. 

MonsterofFame

I actually prefer the campy demo version more. I see why she changed it though because it was more of a Mika song (he wrote it).

The Child

This radio edit is better

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I liked it back when we got some YouTube 30 second snippets because it sounded really mysterious. The full version is good but the second half gets cringey, especially the "Now drive bich!!". Madonna makes great music but sometimes takes a song and does too much with it, same thing with the overrated God Control.

She did the same with She’s Not Me. The song is good but it’s way too long and at some point it becomes just bad.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Roboboy
1 hour ago, NightOwner said:

Used to be one of my favs from the album but I feel like it's one of thos songs that are meant to be be performed. The first act of the MDNA Tour was amazing, and GB is imo the highlight of it. Hard to listen to the studio album after that and conform with just the audio and not the choreo and stunts.

agree. the performance is so good

Archived