Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna - Gang Bang (appreciation thread)

Roboboy

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Maybe I have **** taste, but I love MDNA. I don't think it's half as bad as people make it out to be, and I feel like this general opinion is mainly based on the singles and Madonna's overall behavior in this era.

The Child
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Maybe I have **** taste, but I love MDNA. I don't think it's half as bad as people make it out to be, and I feel like this general opinion is mainly based on the singles and Madonna's overall behavior in this era.

The singles weren’t the best, the music videos were forgettable as ****. If only she channeled HIStory by MJ and made the MDNA album look like that visually. MDNA should have been more like her Vogue performance from the super bowl.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

VoidTwo
26 minutes ago, The Child said:

The singles weren’t the best, the music videos were forgettable as ****. If only she channeled HIStory by MJ and made the MDNA album look like that visually. MDNA should have been more like her Vogue performance from the super bowl.

I agree, the singles were awful (Girl Gone Wild was the best single and that says a lot) and I'd save like 3 songs on the album overall. 

Fun fact no one is interested in: "Turn Up The Radio" music video features my high school in a couple frames. 

androiduser

absolutely love it and I would have made it the first single.... it was something different, unusual and had a controversial title... I think it would have been a hit and the whole era could have been totally different.

MonsterofFame
16 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

Really? 

Yes, he co-wrote it with her. If you hear the original demo, it sounds completely like a Mika song so I think he wrote most of the demo until Madonna changed it. He's still credited in the final version even though it's so different.

HuffsAhoy
23 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Nah, your taste is immaculate, I too effing love MDNA. It's really her best album post-Confessions, overtaken only by Madame X. The hate that gets throw at this godly album is irrational and unnecessary. It's a dance floor perfect album and if it was released by someone half Madonna's age, it would have been a blockbuster.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Inferno

Always wanted to like the song more than I actually do. Theres something cringe about it but it almost works? Like I get the vision and the vibe, im not mad at it. But its not quite it.

Archived