💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Okay y'all but MARINA delivered

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

I just can't believe she actually proved to be able to make a perfect album from start to end. Her new album is the best album released this year so far. Hands down. Not one single boring song. The new album reminds me a lot of her earlier works, where we perfect. This is the sound that she should aim for when making new music.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was always that b*tch. (Except for Love + Fear but god bless her soul she tried)

But this is some next level song-writing. I am so happy for her.

I hope she continues to write solo because when she does it's golden (but maybe with more producers next time) and I hope she writes for other artists more.

Magneto

I love the singles, but the rest of the album isn't clicking for me just yet. I will keep trying though cause I've been looking forward to this release so bad

Free my mind

HausOfAntonio

Every album she’s ever put out is immaculate. She’s done no wrong and never will because she’s a mother****in goddess :legend:

Also L+F slander will result in an IP report :lolga:

Lucas

The album is excellent! I'm kinda suprised because you clearly have a contrast between the uptempo songs and the ballads yet it flows perfectly?

Bambino
15 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Froot remains best

New America has some Froot vibes

Poltergeist
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

New America has some Froot vibes

Yesss, those backing vocals chanting Aaaaaa-Aaaaaa-Aa, I love the post-bridge part the most because it's just them and the beat! :flutter:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Bambino
6 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Yesss, those backing vocals chanting Aaaaaa-Aaaaaa-Aa, I love the post-bridge part the most because it's just them and the beat! :flutter:

Venus Fly Trap has some vibes from an Electra Heart song but I can't figure it out yet. I'm talking about the "You're in a losing battle. Babe, you'll never stop me being me."

Jose P

L+F remains even more of a black sheep now that it was followed up with her best album next to Froot :classy:

AndiGaga
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

L+F remains even more of a black sheep now that it was followed up with her best album next to Froot :classy:

It has some highlights though

Handmade heaven, To be Human, Karma

Too afraid is one of my fave tracks ever by her

Archived