Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Okay y'all but MARINA delivered

Bambino

Featured Posts

huttont

L+F does not deserve the slander it gets. It has no skips for me. But that’s the thing with Marina, she has no bad albums or even bad songs 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, huttont said:

L+F does not deserve the slander it gets. It has no skips for me. But that’s the thing with Marina, she has no bad albums or even bad songs 

I agree, I can't believe I just clicked on this thread to see people hating on it lol, I still have this album on repeat tbh.

Poltergeist
6 hours ago, tmo13 said:

omg yes and the ending of I Love You But I Love Me More!!! the backup vocals during the outro remind me of Froot title track's "I'm in loveeeeee" riff 

The way ILYBILM builds up reminds me of Better Than That, which is my fav from Froot! :giveup:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Helxig

AND the debut video is amazing too

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Concertaholic

Unpopular opinion for some reason but L + F is my favorite  Marina album. It was there for me when I was going through a rough time in my life and it will always hold a special place in my heart. To Be Human and End of the Earth literally hit so hard and include some of the social commentary that people are praising this newest album for.

GagaSuperfan1
8 hours ago, Chromatography said:

also i cannot believe all of the l+f trashing.

it’s honestly baffling how panned it gets.

it has true standouts: to be human, karma, you, handmade heaven, emotional machine, soft to be strong

feel good enjoy your life

cute bops orange trees and baby

I love emotional machine!!!!

yes and

Singles are amazing, but the rest is idk 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

high culture

I like the new album a lot, but to be honest I think Love + Fear is a better album to me personally since everyone wants to compare the two. Several ADIAML tracks feel like filler (main offender is Highly Emotional People) and it’s short to begin with. Not that it matters to compare the two; every album is an experience and vibe on its own but I don’t understand what makes this album so much better than L+F for many people 

ThomasDelGaga
18 hours ago, huttont said:

THANK YOU!!!

handmade heaven, enjoy your life, to be human, believe in love, life is strange, you, too afraid, no more suckers, and soft to be strong are literally exceptional tracks. i just don’t think people were ready for such  a toned down and serious album. it was so deep and personal. she talked about everything from her mental health, relationships, politics, etc.  

anicent dreams in a modern land is also exceptional to me. the only song i don’t personally feel like fits sonically is pandora’s box but i still love it. i love how she went in on new america. and i think everyone complains about how she’s too political is kind of ignorant considering how last year was. 

Mother of Puppies
16 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Unpopular opinion for some reason but L + F is my favorite  Marina album. It was there for me when I was going through a rough time in my life and it will always hold a special place in my heart. To Be Human and End of the Earth literally hit so hard and include some of the social commentary that people are praising this newest album for.

Thank you! I really do not get the hate L + F gets. Really... I don't. To me personally this is her best album, because there is not even one song on there that I skip... the melodies are great and catchy af and the lyrics are so honest and deep. I feel like we need a "L+F" appreciation thread :vegas:

I love "Handmade Heaven"  and Karma" is probably my favorite Marina song ever!

"Enjoy Your Life" is amazing!! I listened to the song for the 1st time when I really needed to hear somethin' like that

"Too Afraid" this one hits hard... very relatable and I love the melody... it's a bit sad - but that's what one needs sometimes

"Life is Strange" - I can totally relate... and "Orange Trees" is such a cute song as well as "Baby"

"Emotional Machine" :tony: looooooove it

"Superstar" :flutter:

True, To be Human & You - all amazing and I have to say I don't skip any song on that album.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GagaSuperfan1

Does anyone think Marina will do a deluxe version of Ancient Dreams & release any songs that weren’t included in the first edition?

StrawberryBlond

She's bringing back her old sound for sure and I'm feeling it. She kept it short and sweet but in a good way. She doesn't make music for the charts but is all about creating an artistic vision nevertheless. My ultimate favourites are Highly Emotional People, Pandora's Box and Goodbye. She really made it all about the ideal album intro and closer. Even if this doesn't get Grammy nominated, which it probably won't, she's at least winning praise from critics right now which is the least she deserves.

ThomasDelGaga
1 hour ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

Does anyone think Marina will do a deluxe version of Ancient Dreams & release any songs that weren’t included in the first edition?

justice for happy loner and pink convertible 

Emigrante
17 hours ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

15 hours ago, ThomasDelGaga said:

justice for happy loner and pink convertible 

She said she'll release them in the future. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived