💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

“Born This Way” (song) will be banned in Hungary for anyone under 18

danbekim

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, vpez said:

How the f*** are countries like Hungary and Poland still allowed to be part of the EU?! I don't understand, there need to be restrictions or some other form of punishment for discriminating s*** like this. 

Fells like they don't really care.

Because the EU is a massive fake, ineffective bulllsssh. More countries will leave the bloc soon

They failed with vaccines too.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slovakialop
3 hours ago, vpez said:

How the f*** are countries like Hungary and Poland still allowed to be part of the EU?! I don't understand, there need to be restrictions or some other form of punishment for discriminating s*** like this. 

Fells like they don't really care.

56 minutes ago, DanielM said:

This is not okay. I know EU has been busing dealing with Brexit and now the pandemic but it's time for them to take action against Hungary and Poland. It's not just wrong, it's actually against the European Law. The Commission needs to take action against this kind of politics asap. As a European citizen I feel ashamed by it. 

The UE is not one nation, but is a union of nations with different idiosyncrasies.

On of UE's main values (as it's stated in the Treaty of European Union) is the respect to the national identity. And many European states consider that their identity is linked to christian values. And that's legitimate if that's what they want (from a democratic point of view).

And the reality is that half of Europe is not liberal (not only central an eastern Europe, but also countries such as Italy).

So the UE cannot impose some LGTBI rights if the countris idisosyncrasies don't accept it.

That's why is legal and legitimate the fact that gay marriage is banned in many European countries. And the UE can't and shouldn't do anything about it, since each country has the right to adopt the policies they consider correct (obviously within some limits).

Levine

This is just the wind in all Europe. Italy is getting there sooner or later because people will vote homophobes and racists parties next election.

Quentin
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Aren't they part of EU? Won't they get penalty for this??

The European parliament has threatened to initiate proceedings with the judicial branch against the infringement of the rule of law in Hungary and Poland

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Quenty said:

The European parliament has threatened to initiate proceedings with the judicial branch against the infringement of the rule of law in Hungary and Poland

that is good, hope they are in majority favoring it

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slovakialop
54 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Please, don't spread Fake News.

The infringement of the rule of law is not due to the "homophobes policies" (which are 100% legal), but because of Contitutional's Court reforms and because of jeopardizing judicial independence.

Quentin
4 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

Please, don't spread Fake News.

This random attack :bear: Not you lmaoing my post :vegas:

5 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

The infringement of the rule of law is not due to the "homophobes policies" (which are 100% legal), but because of Contitutional's Court reforms and because of jeopardizing judicial independence.

YOU are spreading fake news, they are part of the rule of law and you could read it in like any renowned newspaper.

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

littlepotter

Yall are making me lose hope in everything, i thought i was gonna pack my bags and go anywhere in europe and live however i want :bear:

chaeri pls

Noir

This is so sad, I can't believe things like this are still happening. What the hell. 

Aphasic
6 hours ago, danbekim said:

Due to the new crazy and disgusting rule in Hungary, people under 18 won’t be able to listen to Born This Way the song because it promotes sex change and LGBTQIA+

I’m scared living here

In which way does it promote sex change according to this Hungarian rule?

Guest SetMeFree

kind of laughable considering the age of consent in Hungary is 14, with a "close-in-age exemption allows sexual acts from age 12 if the older party is under 18."

Debithius
7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

What?! This is absolutely disgusting. I thought Europe was better than this

Lol let's not compare Hungary to all of Europe. This is only one country out of 44. The south eastern countries are like the bible belt states in the US. The closer they are to Russia the more conservative they are it seems. 

Archived