💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Happy RSD! Share your babies that you got here!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

Happy RSD! Currently omw to pick some stuff up:lana:Share what you got in here!:vegas:

Amidana

Heading over to my record store in a few hours. Wearing my chromatica shirt and underwear for luck!!!!!! :) and born this way socks! 

Update: MY LUCK!!! I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED :,)))))))

I was sandwiched between nice old men who were there for older rock records thank goodness. 

https://instagram.com/stories/cnd.records/2594519620214990904?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Flippy

I have an appointment at my nearby Record Store, however I’m afraid I’ll miss out on it since it’s around 9:40-10:20 😭 (They open at 8:00).

I’d love to get the Chromatica record but if I don’t I’d be ok with K, Bye For Now :selena:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Killa said:

???

Record Store Day is today

guccic0och

Currently queuing and have been since 5am. Rough Trade opened at 8 and I’m nearly next to go in. I’m desperately wanting the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary soundtrack and Alias Remixed by Shygirl

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

InstantDejavu

It's a sh.tty RSD this year. No Madonna?! Like what? She has participated for years. 

Also hoped Britney and Taylor Swift would participate again but nope. And 55 bucks for Chromatica which i already own on vinyl is a bit overpriced to me

RAMROD

Still a few hours for me to actually head out :classy: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

js4754394o9823

Ah fück that xd

There are 3/4 copies in my whole country

And they are in cities x km from me

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

danbekim

the store I will get stuff from opens at noon (in about 2 hours) so excited

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

It's a sh.tty RSD this year. No Madonna?! Like what? She has participated for years. 

Also hoped Britney and Taylor Swift would participate again but nope. And 55 bucks for Chromatica which i already own on vinyl is a bit overpriced to me

ORSf.gif

Wrong thread, mate. This is not "how you feel about RSD 2021" thread. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I got my Chromatica vinyl!

I'm so happy as I was worried because there were about 6-7 people in front and I think I spotted some scalpers :cryga:

You shoulda seen how I walked out of there with the vinyl in the bag, strutting it out lady gaga GIF

NuclearMindset

I queued at my local record store from 3:50am - was third in line. My store had 1 copy of Chromatica.

I was convinced I was gonna get it because the 2 people in front of me were old guys, then the guy first in line bought it.. for his daughter :zilla: 

Managed to get Ari’s SWT Live tho!

Archived