MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

life

Happy RSD! Share your babies that you got here!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

RAMROD
3 hours ago, leedeegaga said:

Managed to get t.A.T.u 

1 hour ago, Cybikitty said:

I managed to pick up 200Km/h from my local store! 

You should be happy already.  Do you know there are only 700 of these t.A.T.U vinyl? That is your power of luck used for today. Keep them close. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ na gebruik vingers aan de muur afvegen (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 2
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• CyanLights

• Louie

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s like 50 people in front of me  but it’s at the largest store in NYC and most people seem straight so I think I’m good. 

I'm so happy I found the only copy available in my store. They told me it's really rare in Italy, a lot of shops preordered it but didn't get any copies 

I got my Chromatica vinyl! I'm so happy as I was worried because there were about 6-7 people in front and I think I spotted some scalpers  You shoulda seen how I walked out of there with the

Pop Art

When I called to ask each participating shop in my city how many Chromatica copies they were gonna have, the most was 10 (the others were between 1 and 6) and every place said they'd been getting calls about it and that they had several people tell them they were gonna camp out overnight for them. So I end up going at 1:30AM to line up...and not a soul in sight. :rip: I waited until someone else got there so my man and I wouldn't be out there all alone, which didn't happen until an hour later. :rip:

Even though I WAY overestimated the amount of people that would queue up before ~4:00AM, it was worth it in the end because quite a line did end up forming and we both ended up getting the Chromatica vinyl like we wanted. :party: The shop owner reiterated when we were checking out that it and the Ariana vinyl were by far the most sought after items in his shop, and incidentally that's also what the two people ahead of us got. :rip: The Rain On Me songstresses, their power. :worship2:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
RAMROD

AAHHHHH!! I scored too :sis:

Pictures upcoming 

The owner said I got the last one too!!

Got Deftones and Linkin Park too!

only Tomb Raider, Shrek, and t.A.T.U left now :sis:

Edited by RAMROD
  • YAAAS 1
RAMROD
4 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

I want to share pics too! How did you get yours to upload?

Upload your images, the copy and paste the direct link here

Imagebb.com is what most people use here after imgur links doesn't  work anymore 

IndyMelissa
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Upload your images, the copy and paste the direct link here

Imagebb.com is what most people use here after imgur links doesn't  work anymore 

thank you! I tried imgur with no luck!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • Love 1
melodichard

I am obsessed. This is one of the coolest vinyls I own. The fanzine, booklet artwork, neon yellow disc. So glad I woke up early to go grab this 

• YAAAS 2
lilmizmuffet

I’d like to thank Colorado Springs for having stock this morning. I’ve never appreciated living in the middle of nowhere until this day. 😭😭😭

Water like misery
  • Like 2
Saint Hollywood

l somehow managed to get Chromatica, Gasoline by Haim & Taylor Swift, K Bye For Now, and Evermore!!! I thought I wouldn’t get anything since there were 60+ people in front of me. I’m so happy :bradley:

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • Love 1
Louie

Waited in line for 2 hours, wasn't able to get Chromatica, it ran out so fast :cryga:

At least I was able to get Ariana Grande - K Bye For Now Tour vinyl :sis:

• Like 1
lilmizmuffet
6 minutes ago, lilmizmuffet said:

I’d like to thank Colorado Springs for having stock this morning. I’ve never appreciated living in the middle of nowhere until this day. 😭😭😭

Also to my buddy G I met in line, Message me if you see this so we can be friends! I forgot!!

Water like misery
  • Thanks 1
IndyMelissa

https://garthbarth1.imgbb.com/

I have no idea how to post pics :saladga:, Every time I enter the image url in the box in the lower right hand corner it turns red and does nothing? TBH my computer skills aren't great!

I got in line at 6:15 am, was out at 9:30 am! Met some super nice people while waiting. My store got 6 copies and posted all their inventory the day before online so you knew what they had if you were looking for something in particular. The line was LONG! There were at least 50 people in front of me and at least that many behind! They had this white board for when you got close to the door for when they sold out of items they would write it on there so you didn't have to stand in line if yours was gone already. Every time someone came out to write a name on there I panicked hoping with all my might it wasn't Chromatica!!!  The RSD Gods must have found me in their favor today because a copy is now mine!! I had on my "Lady ****ing Gaga," hat on bc A.) the hat is amazing, and B.) I woke up at 5:45 to head out so the fact that I even had on pants and a bra was a miracle...there was absolutely no way any hair brushing was going to be done! The guy who asked for my list looked at the hat and laughed and said, "I know what you are here for!"  Lol. Im actually happy I live in Indiana for once because it sounds like some of these middle of nowhere stores are getting a good number of copies! I hope all who are out there looking today are able to get a copy!:pawsup:

Spoiler

ITS AMAZING!

Edited by IndyMelissa
I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • Love 2
GagaSine

My boyfriend is mad at me because I didn't end up going to line up early and now all the stores are sold out :saladga: He doesn't even like Lady Gaga.