Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna hires new writer for biopic

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Head Empty
6 hours ago, Phlop said:

Don’t artists usually get biopics when they’re deceased? I know she’s elderly but it’s odd to get one while she’s still around. Like Whitney, MJ, Freddy etc got it when they died

It makes more sense to do it like she or Elton do it. You just know that people would make one if you die, so it's better to be involved with it while you're still alive. That way you still have some say in the final product.

Plus I think it's nice to celebrate artists while they're still with us instead of waiting for them to die :poot:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excited for the parts where she throws a hissy fit and "supports" girls whilst simultaneously getting people not to work with them. Who will play Janet, Paula, Britney, Christina, Whitney, Gaga etc :oops:

PropaGaga
5 hours ago, Phlop said:

Don’t artists usually get biopics when they’re deceased? I know she’s elderly but it’s odd to get one while she’s still around. Like Whitney, MJ, Freddy etc got it when they died

There was already one being shopped around a few years ago without her involvement, and she was not too pleased about it or other people telling her story. Not to mention, the script was awful. So she had that project killed and took up doing it herself.

Part of me thinks Madonna is too much of a narcissist to make this movie any good but also, Elton John did it right so who knows?

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, Bio said:

Part of me thinks Madonna is too much of a narcissist to make this movie any good but also, Elton John did it right so who knows?

That's how I feel about this whole thing, too. I was expecting Rocketman to be a bomb, but it was actually really, really good. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Nathaniel Arven

She needs a gay stan writer and we need it too. Can't wait for a biopic about Madonna. 

Aphasic
10 hours ago, Aussie said:

I’m sorry but what’s up with her elbow in the solo photo??

It's a vein

Aphasic
23 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Looks like bad photoshop to me. 

It's a perspective. If you look at it well you'll notice it's just a vein.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDDxcV-Z0D86knxOGjpi7

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

It's a perspective. If you look at it well you'll notice it's just a vein.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDDxcV-Z0D86knxOGjpi7

I think its a combination of the two

androiduser
8 hours ago, Bio said:

Elton didn't direct his biopic, he was heavily involved, but Madonna is directing the movie herself. This is the most worrisome part of the whole project. Sure, she is the most qualified to tell her story, but a good biopic needs a much more skilled filmmaker. I really doubt Madonna will giver her character any negative traits, and it will most likely be a "me against all odds" story.

androiduser
36 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Looks like bad photoshop to me. 

it's just a vein, but it's an eyesore because everything else in the photo is so heavily photoshopped that the vein is sticking out so much.

Runway
19 hours ago, sickandtired said:

She will be directing it, right? If so, will it be her directorial debut? 

She also directed W.C in 2012 :bear:

androiduser
Just now, Galvon said:

But about what parts of her life will it be? Her whole life and carreer?

I think is starts with her early days (arriving to NY in the 70's) and ends around the release of Ray of Light?

Even this is too much, there is so much to cover. I think the pre-fame days would make an amazing story, it's the most fascinating part of her life.

Archived