Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat Stans Paparazzi

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

Pretty Savage
Doja Cat praises Lady Gaga in new video with MTV News where she ranks her 5 favorite music videos, ranking Paparazzi by Lady Gaga at #4.

• Pretty Savage changed the title to Doja Cat Praises Lady Gaga
MadreMonster

Planet Her will be giving us everything Chromatica would have given us had Covid never happened :firega:

So excited to see more videos and hear more songs!

C1trus

I love how she specifies the reasons on why she praises Gaga. Truly a genuine compliment. :heart:

Btw, how many more albums does Doja needs to finish before being free from the contract with that producer?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Sorcerer

Love her. I'm sure her new album is also influenced to some degree by Chromatica.

holy scheisse

shes such a stan talking about shapes/silhouettes; gaga herself used to talk about being obsessed with shapes/silhouettes :heart:

Chlorine Sevigny

I'm creaming. :bradley:

It's so refreshing to see actual (deserved) praise for Gaga.

Doja is younger and not in direct competition, so she doesn't need to pretend she's not influential and trailblazing. 

VasilisVas

Not a fan of her music, but she seemed so sweet, pretty, and genuine in this video. Wishing her good luck with her new album. 

myluis617

Doja talk a little about her upcoming album. I was waiting for her to mention a Gaga video and she did. At the 2:52 minute mark She talks about Paparazzi and gushes over Gagas fashion sense. Doja has a good sense of who Gaga is as an artist and im so excited knowing how much she looks up to gaga.
    I believe Doja has gotten a lot of inspiration from Gaga for her new Era. Her makeup and clothes are becoming more geometric like how she was explaining Gagas style. I would love for Gaga and her to collab on a song they make organically. 

Is it safe to assume that Paparazzi has become one of the most influential music videos of our generation? Its been referenced by so many celebrities. I think the references will continue to come as new artists keep rising.

idk if this has been posted yet, didn't see  anyone post this yet. 

InTheCloset

Doja seems so cool. That fun chill confident friend who would help you stand up for yourself type. 

The abyss stares back

myluis617
1 hour ago, BELLYACHE said:

she’s the most interesting artist on the scene rn

Totally the concept she has for Planet her is so cool and so different. I somehow think that this era will have many references to Gaga. In the Kiss me more video she wore a red outfit that looked just like an outfit gaga wore during the Joanne era. Gaga also had this out of this world type of look with her makeup. 
5956053df35ac9a0c3ae37699584112930f652d3

Kiss Me More Music video
SZA-Doja-Cat-Kiss-Me-More.jpg

Archived