• COOOK changed the title to Doja Cat's PLANET HER photoshoot
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

E3nDOKDXMAQP_rf?format=jpg&name=medium

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

destructivelove

The pink outfit is f’ing iconic.  In general though I’m struggling to understand her central cultural reference point for the planet and theme.   Some photos look like old glamour Hollywood’s interpretation of what the future and space travel would be like, which is actually a really cool thematic reference point.  But then others look like straight up modern CGI sci fi

• COOOK changed the title to Doja Cat - PLANET HER photoshoot by David LaChapelle
PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

The pink outfit is f’ing iconic.  In general though I’m struggling to understand her central cultural reference point for the planet and theme.   Some photos look like old glamour Hollywood’s interpretation of what the future and space travel would be like, which is actually a really cool thematic reference point.  But then others look like straight up modern CGI sci fi

There are different "areas" of the planet, so I assume each image is in line with that. Some are closer to the "Kiss Me More" aesthetic and others are similar to the "Need to Know" video.

ConnorFilm

I am legitimately so excited for this album because I love alien concepts in general. It’s a shame Gaga isn’t on Planet Her because it would be so fitting following Chromatica

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Babba the Hutt
26 minutes ago, COOOK said:

E3nM9VuVEAA06St?format=jpg&name=large E3nNEvrWQAA0HLe?format=jpg&name=large

E3nDOKDXMAQP_rf?format=jpg&name=medium

E3nMpftWUAM95Lm?format=jpg&name=large E3nMNnPWEAEKisv?format=jpg&name=large

E3nhth_WUAwQXyN?format=jpg&name=medium

She looks amazing in every photo :vegas: I love the space vibe and all her outfits, especially the last pink one.

Jose P
10 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Chromatica WISHES

Your dislike of Gaga’s best album photoshoot never fails to puzzle me

gumzy3000

This looks iconic! Also David Lachapelle is a legend. The stuff he did with Madonna is iconic 

trolly troll troll

Archived