💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Allie X - Private Life

alsemanche

Featured Posts

youandi

I feel like I’m always hearing about her releasing new music, anyone got any recommendations? 

Cody James
1 minute ago, youandi said:

I feel like I’m always hearing about her releasing new music, anyone got any recommendations? 

I love Super Duper Party People, Hello, and Casanova! 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, youandi said:

I love Fresh Laundry, B*tch, Casanova

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Focus
11 minutes ago, youandi said:

honestly checking her out is the best decision i ever made because her entire discography is on 24/7. i recommend science (80s synthwave) , prime (gagaish synthpop) and simon says (dark synthpop). she has so much range. paper love is her signature song so it's also worth a listen. and yes, that's her on my pfp :fan:

bpmMonkey

tbh I don’t hear her here very much.. I listen to her since she released her first album pretty religiously and looove her production, her wittiness, her lyrics. But this sounds generic in a weird way, probably due to being on a compilation I guess/hope.. 

Focus
Just now, gypsy Hero said:

tbh I don’t hear her here very much.. I listen to her since she released her first album pretty religiously and looove her production, her wittiness, her lyrics. But this sounds generic in a weird way, probably due to being on a compilation I guess/hope.. 

apparently her next album is going to be her most experimental yet :giveup: i think she's dropping learning in public's visuals this month and then end the CG era.

Argentum
35 minutes ago, youandi said:

May i also suggest Little things and Girl of the year! And fresh laundry!

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

huttont
34 minutes ago, youandi said:

Yes! Her entire discography is so good. Album by album faves:

CollXtion I - prime, catch

CollXtion II - old habits die hard, Simon says, casanova

Super Sunset - Science, girl of the year

Cape God - fresh laundry, super duper party people, learning in public 

Others: all the rage, glam!

stevana229

wow. I wasn't expecting this song to be this good. she did NOT have to snap on a soundtrack song 

Poltergeist

Holy F it's better than anything From her last album, and I LOVE Cape God!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Argentum

omg the bass so good

200.gif

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Archived