đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie and MTN

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

If you have Apple Music, I compiled my favorites of hers. Disco her most recent album is probably my favorite of hers. Have been a fan since she started reinventing her sound in 2000, to the pop electronica she is today. You would recognize some of her stuff from the 90’s & 80’s too, but it’s a different sound different time, but she has some classics like Madonna from those eras. She also is just so humble, down to earth & loves her fans like Gaga, her #lovers. It’s hard to not fall in love with Minogue!

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/minogue-magic/pl.u-AkAm8XGU71Gvjv

Omg thanks! My favorite Madonna music was the mid 90s to early 2000s albums and I'm already getting somewhat similar vibes with Light Years :bradley:

GagaSuperfan1
9 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Omg thanks! My favorite Madonna music was the mid 90s to early 2000s albums and I'm already getting somewhat similar vibes with Light Years :bradley:

Np. It’s fun to listen & discover new discographies, you can become an instant fan with the benefit of not having to wait for each era, because they’re already there. I love binging album after album & finding new people new music I like.

Anveeroy
34 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I quite disagree. Kylie didn't get her freedom till 1997's Impossible Princess. So it's better to start with Fever (2001), then circle back to 80's, 90s. 

Must listen: Fever - Aphrodite - Light Years - Body Language - Kylie Minogue (1994) - Impossible Princess - X - Golden - Disco 

You may listen - Her first four albums + Kiss Me Once.

Definitely better to start with the Greatest Hits. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Phlop

Honestly all her albums post her first two are amazing. I wish she was bigger in the US

BYE

ssslyboy

Thematically, yes I agree.  However, the best song choice for her singing style/voice/vibe would've been either Electric Chapel or Fashion of His Love. But ...  I'm not saying I won't play Marry the Kylie a buncha times. :awesome:

Nathaniel Arven

I love her so much. X and Impossible Princess truly got me obsessed. And Magic is in my top five (or ten because I discovered a lot of music) of 2020. This song is trully magic. This artists is deep. 

Archived