Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian fails law exam again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Levine
6 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Why doesn't she just pay someone to do the exam for her?

Nobody would have believed that, she knows it because she's a smart business woman. Besides, going on her socials and say how she failed but she won't give up, gives her more sympathy.
Just read this thread: they are comparing normal people who HAVE to work and study at the same time otherwise they can't literally survive, to what she's doing "wow kudos to her, she's busy and yet she's studying?", like :lolga: I don't know what this family did to americans but it worked.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Getting the degree seems more of an ego thing to her tbh, she has enough money, power and influence do exactly what she wants without the degree, she just needs to hire the lawyer(s) instead lol.

This is like an alternative legally blonde where it turns out she's too dumb after all.

Lady Rah Rah

Kinda humbling she chose to share this because I know a lot of people feel that failing an exam/school is the end of the world. I know I’ve felt like that recently (was an overachiever for my entire school career until COVID hit and now I’ve barely passed my second year of uni cause I can’t get on with online learning lol). But I’ll smash this next year I swear :firega:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

BornAsUnic0rn
18 hours ago, Zedd said:

If I were her I’d do nothing for the rest of my life, I’d travel around the world, eat expensive food, wear clothes by famous designers. With all the money she has I wouldn’t even move my finger to work or do any exams

And this right there is probably why you are in fact not her. 

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Getting the degree seems more of an ego thing to her tbh, she has enough money, power and influence do exactly what she wants without the degree, she just needs to hire the lawyer(s) instead lol.

It definitely seems like a personal thing for her. I mean, her father was a defense attorney, she looks up to him a lot, and she always had interest in it. Also her children are poc, so systemic and institutional racism hit far closer to her than to most white people. So it’s admirable she’s truly trying to make a change and she’s not giving up.

These exams are some of the hardest. The dropout rate of law students is at almost 40%. Around 70% of law students don’t graduate, and the way Kim is taking by apprenticeship is even harder. 

JohnnyVersace

You guys are so hateful, truly. At least she’s done some good with her platform and wants to continue down that path. 

We should make a thread of all your failures and compare :ohwell:

Killa

To be honest if i had her money id be studying this and that and take all lessons in the world

What kind of aristocratic dream

.... Anyways not jurisdictiin/law. U crazy😂

Pharamon
17 minutes ago, Killa said:

To be honest if i had her money id be studying this and that and take all lessons in the world

What kind of aristocratic dream

.... Anyways not jurisdictiin/law. U crazy😂

THIS!

Pharamon
13 hours ago, KORG said:

This is like an alternative legally blonde where it turns out she's too dumb after all.

OH MY GOD IM CRYING. THIS COMMENT LMFAO

zakariah
20 hours ago, Levine said:

"So yeah, he's innocent *takes a selfie*"

Judge:”…Guilty as charged. THANK U NEXT!”

RenegAde
On 6/11/2021 at 6:08 PM, imnotyourbabe10 said:

While I understand appreciating someone’s efforts to grow and change, I also don’t see why we ought to applaud the rich and famous for doing such. We can of course have multiple identities and career changes in life, and perhaps she and her family are not “bad” people, I just don’t get this...

I wouldn’t laugh at my friends for pursuing their dreams or goals—at the same time, my friends didn’t act a fool on “reality” tv.

We have to stop encouraging and installing celebrities into rigorous academic or political positions that they are not equipped for. 

So just because she had a reality tv show, that totally bars her from pursuing other career choices?

Archived