💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian fails law exam again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kim Kardashian West has revealed she has failed her first-year law exam for a 2nd time.

The reality TV star got her results on the final episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
The hit TV show ended yesterday after 14 years, having catapulted the family to global fame and fortune.

The reality star was taking the baby bar exam, a one-day test that is taken after a year's study. She pledged to take the exam for a third time later this month.

She has said she wants to open her own law firm focusing on sentencing and prison reform after finishing her law degree.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I can't help but feel her energy would be better placed in a charity/NGO  that seeks the exact same thing... Law firms traditionally don't lobby for reforms

buy bionic

Jill

Well, it's not the end of the world. I hope she eventually succeeds.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

HuffsAhoy

Good for her for not letting this set back get in the way of her goals!! I remember how defeated I felt after I failed the first exam for my teaching degree, but I buckled down and succeeded! :party:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Jill
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I can't help but feel her energy would be better placed in a charity/NGO  that seeks the exact same thing... Law firms traditionally don't lobby for reforms

Plus, you don't necessarily need a degree to work at an NGO. Her fame could be a good starting point for that.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

bionic
1 minute ago, Jill said:

Plus, you don't necessarily need a degree to work at an NGO. Her fame could be a good starting point for that.

Yeah, if she wants to study because she wants degree, then study Business, Human Rights (non-practicing BA), etc... Law school isn't for everyone Kim

buy bionic

Cookie Tookie

I like that she’s trying to do something productive with her life, but going into law because you want to make some changes isn’t going to cut it. It’s a very rigorous educational program, and the field itself is no joke. 

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, angelduuh said:

tenor.png

It’s really not that funny tbh 

the bar exam is notorious for being one of the hardest exams out there. The fact that she is trying again is notable. 

I don’t agree with 99% of what Kim K does or says but the exam is rough and she shouldn’t let it prevent her from taking it again. She might as well use her fame for good

Ariana Grindr
16 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yeah, if she wants to study because she wants degree, then study Business, Human Rights (non-practicing BA), etc... Law school isn't for everyone Kim

Hater

Glamourpuss

I think it's admirable that she's trying to improve her life and she's aiming for a goal that's very difficult to achieve. She is already extremely rich and could spend the rest of her life going on vacations and living a privileged lifestyle but she wants to do something worthwhile that will help other people. I don't like the Kardashians but I think Kim deserves respect for this. 

LastNight

Nothing wrong with failing and trying again, it happens to everyone and it's when we learn the most about ourselves and our lives. I'm not really a big fan of the Kardashians but I think it's admirable to see somebody with such fame and influence pursuing their dreams and not giving up.

If I were her I’d do nothing for the rest of my life, I’d travel around the world, eat expensive food, wear clothes by famous designers. With all the money she has I wouldn’t even move my finger to work or do any exams

Living
6 minutes ago, Zedd said:

If I were her I’d do nothing for the rest of my life, I’d travel around the world, eat expensive food, wear clothes by famous designers. With all the money she has I wouldn’t even move my finger to work or do any exams

Very Inspiring Zed

Archived