Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga work with Jack Antonoff?

Opulence

Featured Posts

StressedOut

Just on premise after what he said about her all those years ago, no.

Either way I don't really find anything distinctive about his production, although I do think it's decent enough and he definitely has the chops for it. I prefer his output as a producer on records other than his own, Bleachers is kinda bleh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Just… 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

SharGaga

She should but guess what she won't. She seems to be only working with people who attach and leech themselves onto her like BloodPop. Let's face it he's the only reason we have a new album at all since Gags wasn't in the mood to make new music for most of the creation process. But since her new found clarity and happiness I hope she can assemble a team that can help her go back to more 'experimental' type dance music like BTW or if she wants to go HAC a team like she had on ASIB ST. But she seems like she wants to take a break rn and she usually releases an album every 3 years or so who knows who she will be working next. Let's hope it's something new and different but still Gaga.:koons:

RockCandySweet

I really like Melodrama, Norman ****ing Rockwell! and his work with Taylor Swift, but Chemtrails Over the Country Club and Solar Power where underwhelming for me.

I need a little break. :giveup:

I thought I could blame him for Lana‘s latest singles, but it looks like he wasn’t involved at all. :udidnt:

Archived