Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga work with Jack Antonoff?

Opulence

Featured Posts

TheSlash

I would like to see what they come up with, but not on a regular basis, no :lana:

Ew, David!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
19 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

No. I'd like Gaga to work with Billie's brother instead :vegas:

Please, don't 

That would be even worse than JA :bear:

23 hours ago, C1trus said:

Here's the link. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/funs-jack-antonoff-slams-lady-gaga-katy-perry/story?id=24599534

Based from the way he talks, I don't think he and Gaga could get along.

I prefer Gaga exploring more talented underground producers out there.

I hope he’s grown since this interview bc it’s giving very much bitter old white man who thinks classic rock is the only acceptable form of music :derpga:

Miel

Out of curiosity, I'd love to hear it. He's brought out incredible work with Taylor and Lorde, in a way that is very conducive to their own writing and producing talent.

I'd like to see that from Gaga again.

3 points in and ready for more

Inferno

First of all he dislikes her immensely based on purely pretentious reasoning.

That aside, I personally find that his production and influence creates relatively dull album experiences. Not to say hes a bad producer, just kind of bland for my taste. Theres this common washed out thread for the artists albums hes had a hand in, theyre heavy on the journal entry lyrical content but almost entirely lacking in visceral euphoric hooks, melodies and production (Green Light excluded). Obviously thats all subjective. His style just gives me blue balls, theres no orgasm.

Their sounds and styles don't work at all. JA is better suited for soft voice singer songwriters like mentioned in OP. We already saw LG attempt with Joanne and it didn't work if they work together, it has to be just writing and not producing.

I would like LG go find her JA like Taylor did. Bloodpop is NOT it.

Archived