šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga work with Jack Antonoff?

Opulence

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I would love that, but I wish it would have happened before everyone was using him as a producer.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should have like 4 years ago. Now Iā€™m afraid his creativity is spread too thin. All of his productions are starting to sound the same.

GipJo

No, because he is an arrogant person who has dissed Gaga and her music, he thinks his production is superior and he contempts other popular sounds.

Glamourpuss

I like his work with Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift so I'm curious to know what his work with Gaga would be like. I think if it's something like Death By a Thousand Cuts it would be cool, but I imagine they'd make something closer to Joanne and I want more music in the style of Chromatica.Ā 

Shav33l

No!Ā :crossed: He labeled Gaga's music as "throwaway"! :triggered:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

InTheCloset
25 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Just a questionĀ :reductive:

He obviously understands how to make the perfect sound for what the artist is feeling at that time and most of his production WINS

Lorde, Taylor & Lana have all benefited hugely and all their work sounds pretty different to one another

I personally would love to hear what they came up with if they made an album together!

I like his work with taylor. Plus he is so ****in hot. Hot. Hot:v::mark:

The abyss stares back

holy scheisse

to continue yesterdays convo: the Q of this thread is a prime example of why excuse me no should come back:vegas:

Opulence
27 minutes ago, GipJo said:

No, because he is an arrogant person who has dissed Gaga and her music, he thinks his production is superior and he contempts other popular sounds.

I had no idea he dissed Gaga, do you have a link to when this happened?

Jack Antonoff is a very good producer but I can always hear him a bit too prominently in his work for other artists. Gaga's best stuff has a very singular Gaga-ness to it regardless of who she's worked with, even on Joanne, where she was working with star-producers rather than dance-pop producers for hire, and I'd hate for that to be diluted.Ā 

Archived