💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Miley Cyrus – Miley In Layers (8D Performance)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

nightadieu

In collaboration with Magnum, Miley sang a rendition of Midas Touch ("Miley's Touch), Gimme What I Want and Hate Me, recorded in 8D sound. Make sure to listen with headphones for the full sound experience :heat:

BlingNotTheMusic

So awesome to hear GWIW live! I did miss the Nine Inch Nails sample tho. Great project overall :bon:

Blake

I listened on my Beats headphones and there wasn't anything really different or superior with the sound. :shrug:

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, Blake said:

I listened on my Beats headphones and there wasn't anything really different or superior with the sound. :shrug:

Yeah I felt the same. But it's cool marketing. The best part was the beginning with the literal sound waves :pray:

alsemanche

The way she's talking about Magnum and pleasure is giving me Gaga sticking kindness to anything she promotes :bear:

Also I didn't really get the audio differences. They're there, but they're not as salient as I expected them to be. Gimme What I Want sounds really cool though

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Summerboi14

I loved that she performed more Plastic Hearts songs.

I don't hear 8D sound at all.

Nathaniel Arven

Spatialisation is kinda great, I'm with mix monitoring headphones, and yes this is all very well spatialised.

This is so much the futur of music experience, something.... That is all around the listener and that comes off as a rich and natural experience. I knew this the day I learned what spatialisation is in music (how it's like the basis of mixing). 

I told my musician that I wanted to makes live shows with a lot of different speakers at different places to create 3D experiences with sounds... Before even knowing how to play a chord on a piano. 

bpmMonkey

This was fun. I’m always down for 1D, but the more the merrier as they say and 8D definitely wasn’t the first time. That being said, I love her voice, still dislike the album/music style very much tho. Can’t wait for her next total change in style :huntyga:

Cavadour

Nobody (or quite) talks about Plastic Hearts anymore. I can't get it. Just listening to that album yesterday on a big PA system, huge volume. I can't really understand what's going on with it. This Magnum thing is at least a bit of promo for Miley and Plastic Hearts nevertheless...

My god. Miley, that voice deeper and deeper :worship2:The attitude :worship2:These crazy sexy legs...

Bring up more and more Miley please. Beautiful. Fabulous.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

TheFriend

Smilers are so blessed this era :kara:

I'm so loving GMWIW and Hate Me. Specially Hate Me. 11/10 as usual.

And can we praise her team for her outfits that always serve? :huntyga:

I don’t know why a lot of people don’t like Hate Me. It’s one of my favs on the album

Archived