💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran with bruised eyes and suit for "Bad Habits"

COOOK

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

Oh wow, a pink suit and black nails? The straight cis girls are going to turn him into a queer icon faster than you can say Harry Styles :billie:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
4 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

You mean when a female artist blatantly rips off an aesthetic that became a signature for another artist last year? I’m sure GGD would be calling her out as quick as Ed in this case, don’t worry :ohwell:

When it's a female artist doing this, yall be commenting something like "Im sure Gaga invented red suits" to mock those criticisms.

A MESS

not to be the gaslighter, gatekeeper, girlboss of it all...........but.................Yungblud and Billie Eilish really paved the way.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

alsemanche
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Let's also do this to some other female artist some time. And judging by the lack of people defending Ed in this thread, don't yall dare defend the female artist when we judge female musicians in the future.

Just allow her to be torn apart like how yall are tearing apart Ed right now.

Not you acting like female artists aren't constantly trashed and criticized for the slightest thing they ever do while male artist do the bare minimum and everyone praises them like they just created whatever basic "concept" they're executing. It's about time we criticize people like Ed or whoever else does the bare minimum and gets praised to the gods. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bad Habits from The Math Monster

peaked at No.2 on Billboard Hot 100

Blocked by Ding Dong by Ka$ha

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

COOOK
7 minutes ago, ManMan said:

Ding Dong by Ka$ha

BING BANG BONG
SING SANG SONG
DING DANG DONG

EuLxDlbVcAE4Ofj.jpg:large

AURAOFSHEISSE
4 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

It’s giving After Hours meets The Fame Monster 

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Pls don’t even compare Ed sheerans work to gaga’s

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Bradley
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Not you acting like female artists aren't constantly trashed and criticized for the slightest thing they ever do while male artist do the bare minimum and everyone praises them like they just created whatever basic "concept" they're executing. It's about time we criticize people like Ed or whoever else does the bare minimum and gets praised to the gods. 

When have I ever said that female artists don't receive criticism? I was talking about how people are so ready to attack male artists it's almost like there is a vendetta between the fanbases of female pop stars and male musicians.

How are we ever going to get along? You think Gaga would condone the words and hateful words expressed in this thread against Ed just because Ed is... male?

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

When have I ever said that female artists don't receive criticism? I was talking about how people are so ready to attack male artists it's almost like there is a vendetta between the fanbases of female pop stars and male musicians.

How are we ever going to get along? You think Gaga would condone the words and hateful words expressed in this thread against Ed just because Ed is... male?

But that's not the reason he's getting dragged here? He's getting dragged for his basic music, basic concepts that are nowhere near original, and his overall blandness. Everyone was praising The Weeknd a few months ago because he deserved it, not because he was a female pop star. Literally 3 pages into the thread and not a single person brought up his being a male as a point of criticism (unless I missed something) except you. 

And you did say "let's do this to female artists from time to time" or something like that, implying they don't already get dragged for breathing wrong.

Morphine Prince

He releases bops, can sing, and tops the charts. 

Y’all are just mad your faves can’t do it. 

Interested in seeing what he releases. 

The title of the song alone sounds like a smash. 

Teletubby

we'll be streaming Doja Cat's album, sorry Ed:kiss:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

COOOK
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

He's getting dragged for his basic music, basic concepts that are nowhere near original, and his overall blandness.

Points were made! & check the official single cover...

E3mw0CRWEAUeQq_?format=jpg&name=900x900

:ohwell:

• COOOK changed the title to Ed Sheeran debuts bruised eyes and suit for "Bad Habits"
alsemanche
Just now, COOOK said:

Points were made! & check the official single cover...

E3mw0CRWEAUeQq_?format=jpg&name=900x900

:ohwell:

:bear:

• COOOK changed the title to Ed Sheeran with bruised eyes and suit for "Bad Habits"

Archived