šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran with bruised eyes and suit for "Bad Habits"

COOOK

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"Bad Habits", lead single of "The Math Monster", depicts a white deconstruction of "Blinding Lights" and its red suit concept

I just wanted to write that he looks like a poor version of the weeknd in this oneĀ :ohwell:
also is the math monster thing real? I thought it was a joke yesterday, it just sounds dumbĀ :ladyhaha:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
58 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Is this supposed to be a The Weeknd tribute ? Cause this suit and the scars / injuries onĀ his face makes it lookĀ like itĀ :bear:

I thought it was a tribute to Joaquin Phoenix' Joker...:bear:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

COOOK
51 minutes ago, vpez said:

I just wanted to write that he looks like a poor version of the weeknd in this oneĀ :ohwell:
also is the math monster thing real? I thought it was a joke yesterday, it just sounds dumbĀ :ladyhaha:

omg I can't atĀ y'all buying my jokeĀ :billie:

SevenWonder

Didn't that Afterglow flop? I totally forgot it even existed. Maybe this will follow suit.

(It's not even that I find his music that bad or anything. It's just SO basic to be so popular.)Ā 

Sneaky Oliver

Well originality has never been his strong suitĀ :trollga:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

GucciGa
1 hour ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I am so not interested in him as an artist haha. But good for him, do your thing and be happy. But why is this a tread here?Ā :huntyga:

Same reason I sometimes think I've accidentally clicked on a Dua Loopoo or Taylor Swift forumĀ  I guess

šŸ˜‡

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Same reason I sometimes think I've accidentally clicked on a Dua Loopoo or Taylor Swift forumĀ  I guess

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

Galagala

I think (fear) this will smash the charts easily like Shape of You. You guys hate him but actually love him at the same time lol

Ā 

nightadieu

A snippet of the song leaked in early April and as much as I hate to say it but it sounded SO GOOD. It has a deep house beatĀ :heat:

Bradley

Let's also do this to some other female artist some time. And judging by the lack of people defending Ed in this thread, don't yall dare defend the female artist when we judge female musicians in the future.

Just allow her to be torn apart like how yall are tearing apart Ed right now.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

You guys hate him but actually love him at the same time lol

We're gays (except for Samantha) so noĀ 

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

chaeri pls

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Let's also do this to some other female artist some time. And judging by the lack of people defending Ed in this thread, don't yall dare defend the female artist when we judge female musicians in the future.

Just allow her to be torn apart like how yall are tearing apart Ed right now.

You mean when a female artist blatantly rips off an aesthetic that became a signature for another artist last year? Iā€™m sure GGD would be calling her out as quick as Ed in this case, donā€™t worryĀ :ohwell:

• COOOK changed the title to Ed Sheeran with bruised eyes and suit for "Bad Habits"

Archived