💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BTW Re-Imagined postponed

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
9 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Taylor has literally always supported the LGBT but her label made her not say much.

look at her music video for red. One of the guys being bullied by the football team is gay and into fashion then becomes a whole entrepreneur.

That's an older video from speak now, it's the song Mean.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
9 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

I think there’s a big release coming next week. Probably 1989 or Red re-release,

Taylorde hear our prayers it's been a long month :pray:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Gagaplayer315

It's not a gaga project if something is not postponed :firega:

Akiki
10 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

My guess is that someone as big as her is releasing, (please let it be Taylor :pray: I've waited long enough) or probably because Lorde's new album is apparently coming out in June 21st.

Who is lorde? 

Serial Chiller
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Will she ever manage not to cancel or postpone anything music related ? :triggered:

Gucci is apparently being postponed so dont dare her :bradley:

Serial Chiller

It's not like they expect this to hit the top charts? Do they? 

Butters Stotch
7 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

She's very big among the gays. She might not be gay, but when did Gaga say all the covers are by gay artists? Again fans putting Gaga's music in a box.

Hmmm, no, it's just that when she said that the songs were going to be reimagined by LGBT artists, I think she meant that all the artists were going to be from the community. I'm not putting Gaga's music in a box, she's free to do what she wants and I love it. I was just wondering because maybe Kylie was LGBT and I had no idea. Calm down.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

myluis617

These covers are making me appreciate the original album so much more. 😂

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Why? For years now Kylie has said she would love to work with Gaga. 

Because it's a cover not a duet

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Stephen
47 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

It's not like they expect this to hit the top charts? Do they? 

MTE. That's why I think maybe the delay is bc another artist agreed to participate last minute :gum: Government Hooker by Lil Nas X coming soon!? :mark:

HuffsAhoy
38 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Hmmm, no, it's just that when she said that the songs were going to be reimagined by LGBT artists, I think she meant that all the artists were going to be from the community. I'm not putting Gaga's music in a box, she's free to do what she wants and I love it. I was just wondering because maybe Kylie was LGBT and I had no idea. Calm down.

Read the original announcement, she clearly says the covers will be by queen artists and allies. Im seriously dumbfounded at the ignorance I've seen since this cover dropped :awkney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Read the original announcement, she clearly says the covers will be by queen artists and allies. Im seriously dumbfounded at the ignorance I've seen since this cover dropped :awkney:

The way that nobody read Gaga’s announcement tweet where she clearly stated LGBTQ+ALLIES would be included. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

SharGaga

No biggie since it's just a cover album from other artists. I do have PTSD from things like 'postponed' or 'cancelled' tho. I just hope we can have some new music news soon aka C2C2. Some people aren't expecting much promo but I hope she does some interviews atleast. I miss hearing her talk and stuff:ohno: She's barely done any interviews since ASIB promo wrapped in Feb 2019. It's been over 2 years, not counting Zane Lowe in 2020:cryga:

Stephen
Just now, SharGaga said:

No biggie since it's just a cover album from other artists. I do have PTSD from things like 'postponed' or 'cancelled' tho. I just hope we can have some new music news soon aka C2C2. Some people aren't expecting much promo but I hope she does some interviews atleast. I miss hearing her talk and stuff:ohno: She's barely done any interviews since ASIB promo wrapped in Feb 2019. It's been over 2 years, not counting Zane Lowe in 2020:cryga:

I'm dying for a long meaty interview like a Howard Stern.

Archived