Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BTW Re-Imagined postponed

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

eunino
13 minutes ago, Savage said:

Interesting note, Kylie is now opening the album. Judas by Big Freedia was originally track 1, but now MTN is. The cover art for Judas now says it’s Track 2.

I think the cover saying #1 JUDAS might have been just a mistake. Because if we see on the same post the image with the blurry tracklist says Marry the Night as the opening. At least it fits.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

Taylor has literally always supported the LGBT but her label made her not say much.

look at her music video for red. One of the guys being bullied by the football team is gay and into fashion then becomes a whole entrepreneur.

I was half-joking, I’m somewhat a Taylor fan so I’ve been up to date with her subtle activism since like 2014. I was just venting about how she does *almost* the bare minimum minus her more recent stuff a la YNTCD 

Space Cowboy
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"BTWB"? Like the DVD? 'Cause the show that was planned to be recorded for a DVD was cancelled when she broke her hip so...it doesn't exist, I'm afraid :poot:

There is footage that exists!

Lanadelduck
40 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Imagine if they release a Madonna/Gaga Born This Way collab 1 week before the album

Oh my god. Can you imagine?

InTheCloset
20 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

So we know Charli, Rina, Bree, SOPHIE (RIP queen), and Pablo are on the chromatica remix.

id wanna believe that maybe a few bigger artists will be on the BTW album. I mean Orville is honestly on a huge rise rn, Big Freedia has been on the up especially with her recently being a good friend and collaborator with Kesha (formerly known as Ke dollar sign ha), and Kylie is just a living legend.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see bigger names. At this point, I’d wanna see Madonna do BTW with Gaga since they’re friends now. I don’t think Ari would be on here. Possibly another Elton collab maybe for You and I. I’m not sure who else tho.

idk why but i get a feeling that madonna is really shady. and doesnt actually like gaga. 

The abyss stares back

FreeBetch
52 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

For what :laughga:

I like the one single a week but also there’ll be no surprises left :huntyga:

Maybe they are adding more tracks

ElectricAlley

If they moved the album back to help it’s chances of going #1…. :ladyhaha: 

I’m sorry but there’s literally no way. I would be surprised if it debuted in the top 30 but I’d love to be proven wrong…

MadreMonster
5 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

If they moved the album back to help it’s chances of going #1…. :ladyhaha: 

I’m sorry but there’s literally no way. I would be surprised if it debuted in the top 30 but I’d love to be proven wrong…

I doubt they are even considering a number one or anything high on the charts. But they still want to make as much money as they can off of it - those features weren’t just for fun!

MadreMonster
8 minutes ago, FreeBetch said:

Maybe they are adding more tracks

Doubt it. The tracks that have been released have gained zero traction let’s be real. But if they had a Madonna x Gaga track. The internet would not be able to handle it.

I think there’s a big release coming next week. Probably 1989 or Red re-release,

ProfessionalClown
16 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

idk why but i get a feeling that madonna is really shady. and doesnt actually like gaga. 

If I remember correctly she congratulated her on ASIB when they took the pic together 

Butters Stotch

THIS HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING, THEY ARE PLANING SOMETHING

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

I PLANTED THAT SEED AND I WILL SEE THE HARVEST!!!! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY!!!!!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

FreeBetch
5 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Doubt it. The tracks that have been released have gained zero traction let’s be real. But if they had a Madonna x Gaga track. The internet would not be able to handle it.

I think there’s a big release coming next week. Probably 1989 or Red re-release,

RIP feature with Cher 

artpopulace
1 minute ago, Butters Stotch said:

THIS HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING, THEY ARE PLANING SOMETHING

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

I PLANTED THAT SEED AND I WILL SEE THE HARVEST!!!! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY!!!!!!!

time to start our born this way ball dvd is coming thread :sis::ladyhaha:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, BloodyMary08 said:

Kylie Minogue is an LGBTQ+ artist? 

Butters Stotch
4 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Been wondering this. Not that it actually matters for me, I'm just curious. I didn't know she was part of the LGBT.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived