• Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
9 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

Kylie Minogue is an LGBTQ+ artist? 

yes and dont u FORGET IT

MadreMonster
8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Yes. Like Gaga, Kylie is known for being an ally to the community.

Gaga is bi - let’s not forget!

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

Kylie Minogue is an LGBTQ+ artist? 

Please tell me you did not just take into question the legend and iconic LGBT advocate and ally that is Kylie MINOGUE. I know you did not just do that.

:triggered:

TheOriginalOne
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

lemme dream sis but maybe a special concert?

Pretty Please
18 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Maybe to avoid something releasing next week. Taylor?

Or maybe adding another track? 

Most likely, yes. And also look how many major things released today. Wouldnt be surprised if something massive is coming next weekend

Savage

Interesting note, Kylie is now opening the album. Judas by Big Freedia was originally track 1, but now MTN is. The cover art for Judas now says it’s Track 2.

ProfessionalClown

So we know Charli, Rina, Bree, SOPHIE (RIP queen), and Pablo are on the chromatica remix.

id wanna believe that maybe a few bigger artists will be on the BTW album. I mean Orville is honestly on a huge rise rn, Big Freedia has been on the up especially with her recently being a good friend and collaborator with Kesha (formerly known as Ke dollar sign ha), and Kylie is just a living legend.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see bigger names. At this point, I’d wanna see Madonna do BTW with Gaga since they’re friends now. I don’t think Ari would be on here. Possibly another Elton collab maybe for You and I. I’m not sure who else tho.

Anderson123
15 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

Thank you. That makes sense. 

Imagine a cover from Taylor Swift :icega:

I didn’t know she’s an LGBTQ+ ally. 

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I didn’t know she’s an LGBTQ+ ally. 

She did one song for us so suddenly she’s a “major lgbt ally” lmao

Babba the Hutt

It's just because Madonna is still not finished with her BTW cover but she'll have it ready right before the album's release. Alongside a music video version too.

edit: *sees the reactions* thank you, thank you, what a great audience! :tony:

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She did one song for us so suddenly she’s a “major lgbt ally” lmao

Taylor has literally always supported the LGBT but her label made her not say much.

look at her music video for red. One of the guys being bullied by the football team is gay and into fashion then becomes a whole entrepreneur.

Fashionofhissteven

Uhm And? 👀:ladyhaha:

It Still Got More Love Than: CHROMATICA The Traumatica Remix, Cheek To Cheek 2: Hip To Hip & ARTPOP Act Two: We Forgot Again

Fashionofhissteven
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Taylor has literally always supported the LGBT but her label made her not say much.

look at her music video for red. One of the guys being bullied by the football team is gay and into fashion then becomes a whole entrepreneur.

It Was A Perfect Illusion 👀:sure:

AURAOFSHEISSE
14 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

So we know Charli, Rina, Bree, SOPHIE (RIP queen), and Pablo are on the chromatica remix.

id wanna believe that maybe a few bigger artists will be on the BTW album. I mean Orville is honestly on a huge rise rn, Big Freedia has been on the up especially with her recently being a good friend and collaborator with Kesha (formerly known as Ke dollar sign ha), and Kylie is just a living legend.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see bigger names. At this point, I’d wanna see Madonna do BTW with Gaga since they’re friends now. I don’t think Ari would be on here. Possibly another Elton collab maybe for You and I. I’m not sure who else tho.

Was SOPHIE ever confirmed?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived