MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

news

Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night (Reimagined)

Featured Posts

CyanDante
29 minutes ago, The Fame said:

This singer's vocals are not powerful enough to carry the emotion of the song to the point there were some rather bad autotuned parts. No ill wishes towards this Kylie person, maybe just another song would have been better. 

:rip::air::ladyhaha:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 4
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blake

• HuffsAhoy

• dynamite

• Monsieur D

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Queen Kylie with Gaga?   

Who's gonna tell her  

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME, THEY'RE MY FAVORITE ARTISTS OF ALL TIME I CAN'T HANDLE THIS I HOPE IT'S AN EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG JUST PLEASE BREED MY PINKY TWINK HOLE RAW AND LEAVE IT OPEN FOR OTHERS TO ST

thehanyo

I didn't like it when I heard it on my phone last night. Loved it when I heard it on headphones. Production is really great. Kylie's voice is iconic, autotuned or not, so sit down, haters. This one's for the elder gays lol.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
elibats
29 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

I didn't like it when I heard it on my phone last night. Loved it when I heard it on headphones. Production is really great. Kylie's voice is iconic, autotuned or not, so sit down, haters. This one's for the elder gays lol.

OOF. All of a sudden I'm an "elder". :toofunny:

Jokingly offended, haha. I've always been ahead of the curve. Been listening to Kylie since before The Fame released (but not *that* much before). :hor:

thehanyo
1 minute ago, elibats said:

OOF. All of a sudden I'm an "elder". :toofunny:

Jokingly offended, haha. I've always been ahead of the curve. Been listening to Kylie since before The Fame released (but not *that* much before). :hor:

Oh, I'm speaking as an elder gay myself haha. I saw Kylie in the Aphrodite Tour before I ever saw Gaga live.

• YAAAS 1
MOT

There's nothing wrong with it as such, but at the end of the day it's just MTN being sung by someone who isn't as good at singing as Gaga is.

• Like 1
pratz
14 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Will Madonna cover Born This Way?

she already did:creepflop::heart:

Edited by pratz
  • LMAO 3
Aussie

I absolutely love the BTW re-imagined theme!! I’ve just had a chance to play all 3 so far in a row with proper sound and I’m honestly loving the ride! Kylie’s disco, the New Orleans Mardi Gras beats, the country strings on BTW.. I am positive everyone of the songs will be from a different music genre. I’m dying to see which one will be rock and who will sing it! Same for an R&B tune!

• Like 1
yxi

Gaga must feel honored that Kylie covered her song. She is Pop Legend

Edited by yxi
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Miel

This is very good! I've been loving all of the so far. Very diverse re-imaginings.

That said, I really wish Kylie kept the original alteration of the final chorus lyrics ("I'm gonna burn a hole in the road/leave nothing on these streets to explode")- it really added to the tension and anticipation towards the final outro cliimax.

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 1
Red

Ehm I don't think Kylie was the best choice for Marry the Night, they should have made her cover Born This Way instead, her voice is too sweet and melodic to deliver the outro of the song, it sounded emotionless, unlike Gaga's vocals that delivered the freedom the song talks about. I don't hate it but I don't think I'll listen to it very often. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Agunimon
19 hours ago, Joshie said:

Eugh I love Kylie so much. 

um

is that you in your profile pic?

:vegas: