news

Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night (Reimagined)

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, Blake said:

I arrived at work just after the track came out, sue me for wanting to make money. X

This response was warranted, the animosity is absolutely in proportion to my post :vegas:
Don't bother quoting, I'll be putting you on ignore, since this is the second time you were a douche to me today :flower:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • Like 2
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blake

• HuffsAhoy

• dynamite

• Monsieur D

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Queen Kylie with Gaga?   

Who's gonna tell her  

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME, THEY'RE MY FAVORITE ARTISTS OF ALL TIME I CAN'T HANDLE THIS I HOPE IT'S AN EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG JUST PLEASE BREED MY PINKY TWINK HOLE RAW AND LEAVE IT OPEN FOR OTHERS TO ST

nodandsmile
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Anyways, I look forward to bopping to the cover while reading solemn threads some of you will inevitably start about how you hate it :vegas:

and the clapback threads, don't forget about them!!!

• YAAAS 1
GucciGa
25 minutes ago, vpez said:

I really like Kylie, but I think someone with a stronger and rougher voice would have worked better on this song, like Miley for example.

Yeah, agree. Kylie's vocals were never her strong suit and being used to it sung by someone with a powerful voice its a bit weird. But i love that she is involved especially as she's been so openly a fan of Gaga for so long. It will sound great in the clubs. 

Edited by GucciGa
Monster of the Year 2021 🐾🥂
  • Thanks 1
vpez
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Yeah, agree. Kylie's vocals were never her strong suit and being used to it sung by someone with a powerful voice its a bit weird. But i love that she is involved especially as she's been so openly a fan of Gaga for so long. It will sound great in the clubs. 

Yes, I also like that she's involved. I always like to see when female artists work together, especially when they're such icons.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.
MotherOfPuppies

OMG I just listened to it with my headphones on and I didn't like the other songs by the other artists before, but this is DOPE!

I love it!!! :nooo:

I have to laugh.
  • Love 1
MANiCURE 6
33 minutes ago, vpez said:

why is everyone calling these songs reimagined or remixes if they are just cover versions?

I really like Kylie, but I think someone with a stronger and rougher voice would have worked better on this song, like Miley for example.

Miley would have been way too over the top. Probably as much as Adam Lambert when he covered the song... Too much screaming, not enough singing. I like the fact that Kylie bring something new to the song with her soft vocals

Edited by MANiCURE 6
vpez
9 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Miley would have been way too over the top. Probably as much as Adam Lambert when he covered the song... Too much screaming, not enough singing. I like the fact that Kylie bring something new to the song with her soft vocals

I don't think so, I love her cover versions of Heart of Glass and Zombie for example, I think she really knows how to balance harsher vocals and signing - which would have been awesome on this song especially in the chorus and outro.

Kylies version is still good and I like it a lot more than the other "reimagined" songs we heard so far. It's just a little too soft, in my opinion, for a song as powerful as MTN.

It's also one of my favorite songs so that might be a reason why I'm a bit picky here.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.
  • Like 2
Sneaky Oliver

Wait is Kylie a LGBTQ girl or she earned her spot by being a gay icon?! :enigma:

that was completely unexpected. I thought she was going for indie/alt artists 

it happened again but my planets were not aligned
  • Like 1
lilboyblue

Completely loving the production on this. Sounds like a proper disco song. And so Kylie! "Magic" played right after and I swear they sound like they could be on the same album.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Mister G
1 hour ago, Living said:

Probably best one yet, it’s a bit ‘kids bop’ but I think that’s what we are in for 😅

Why isn’t it on Apple Music tho 🥲

It’s there for me:

78-C57-F2-B-036-F-4075-B982-08-C78-F7109