HEAVY METAL LOVER (LYRIC VIDEO)

other

Rob Fusari threatened to burn Gaga’s music

Featured Posts

ARTVENUS

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCOURTS-njd-2_10-cv-04930/pdf/USCOURTS-njd-2_10-cv-04930-5.pdf

so I just found this court document between Gaga, Wendy Starland and Rob Fusari and if you scroll to page 11 it states that Rob admitted that he threatened to burn Gagas music “if she didn’t do what he asked her to do”…..I always knew Rob Fusari was a creep. Or should I say swine.

this was filed in September 2015 apparently

I’m not trying to disrespect Gagas experience or trauma, but I just found this very weird…

Edited by ARTVENUS
  • Like 1
  • Shook 11
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1
Chic

This is definite confirmation that he’s the source of her trauma.

• Like 30
VasilisVas

I think a thread about this was created some time ago but I don’t recall if Rob Fusari was mentioned. 

ConnorFilm

I always thought Rob was the one who was inappropriate with her and the source of her trauma that she talked about in greater detail most recently with Oprah. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 7
TEANUS

He was DEFINITELY abusive in multiple ways (obviously)....it’s sad that he’s so associated with some of her earlier hits...the music that represents the beginning of her career.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 5
StarstruckIllusion

this thread lasted 6 minutes longer than I thought it would 

• Like 2
Cookie Tookie

A sick human. This whole story makes me aggravated. 

• Like 2
ALGAYDO

I respect Gaga’s decision to not seek legal justice, but I really hope she has a change of heart, because this literal monster should not go unpunished for his evil actions tbh 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 8
Monsterabriel

Didn't she say something about this in The Me You Can't See interview?

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • Like 3
ARTVENUS
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Didn't she say something about this in The Me You Can't See interview?

She said the producer who did it threaten to burn her music and now we have documental evidence of Rob admitting to threaten to burn her music. So I’d say he is who she was talking about

Edited by ARTVENUS
  • Like 10
  • Shook 6
  • Thanks 1
good
7 minutes ago, Chic said:

This is definite confirmation that he’s the source of her trauma.

It feels weird to speculate, but it’s hard to not see it this way. Especially with literally ALL of the imagery from the live performances of Paparazzi over the years.
the hair cutting interlude from the Fame Ball where she’s breaking down in the bathroom, the way she performed it literally chained up/bound in some way, nightly, on TMB 1.0; the angler fish prop in TMB 2.0 that she screams “don’t r__e me” at it between lyrics.

It’s clear that the song has heavy emotions attached to it, and she’s been portraying her trauma quite clearly since the beginning. Looking back on it all, it makes me respect her more for really owning a song that admittedly is kind of cursed in its inception.

On second thought, love is enough
  • Like 21
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 5
Borisapillar

"You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me."

• Shook 8
  • Sad 10
Lady Palutena

And there it is...

48w9OBj.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
Chic
28 minutes ago, good said:

It feels weird to speculate, but it’s hard to not see it this way. Especially with literally ALL of the imagery from the live performances of Paparazzi over the years.
the hair cutting interlude from the Fame Ball where she’s breaking down in the bathroom, the way she performed it literally chained up/bound in some way, nightly, on TMB 1.0; the angler fish prop in TMB 2.0 that she screams “don’t r__e me” at it between lyrics.

It’s clear that the song has heavy emotions attached to it, and she’s been portraying her trauma quite clearly since the beginning. Looking back on it all, it makes me respect her more for really owning a song that admittedly is kind of cursed in its inception.

She has said that her fans who know about her past and have looked into it would have a good idea of who it is. I normally wouldn’t speculate either way, but this is a very specific and damning piece of evidence supporting that Rob Fusari’s involvement in her life did not leave her unscathed, and it’s rather overt. We just recently learned more about her trauma than we ever have and this would be quite the coincidence if Rob is not the one who treated her that way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • FATCAT locked this topic