💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci not going to Venice

GucciGa

Featured Posts

Magic Mike

Strange. I don't think it'd be a post production issue, I feel this is just politics with Venice. as I'm pretty sure they still have enough time to show a rough cut before they announce the festival's program

mamo

ah no this is so sad! venice is my favourite out of all the film festivals :bradley:

also if it's a "post-production" issue then i doubt it'll be going to toronto, telluride or new york  since they're all set at close dates to venice. however gucci could make it to london which starts on october 6th perhaps? either way this sucks because i was truly hoping for another epic fashion moment in venice. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Jill

This can only mean it's cancelled.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

littlepotter
Just now, Jill said:

This can only mean it's cancelled.

You're the first lady, DO SOMETHING

chaeri pls

YaaaasGaga

How reliable is this source though? I see they're a member of certain things like Gold Derby etc but let's not pretend like that has qualified people in the past to be right about everything they've said in relation to predictions and things like that

RAMROD
1 hour ago, GucciGa said:

Ridley is fast but he's not that fast... 

He's been fast when he replaces Spacey and reshoots before just 8 days release day. But guess he wanna take his time right now. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nodandsmile

such high profile project doesn't even need buzz from festivals... visibility ain't gonna be an issue when it comes to awards season, it WILL be watched!!!

if good, it's gonna be huge

Luna Lovegood

and all that hype has gone 

luna’s advocate

Biagio2103

Though it would've been nice since Gucci is an italian brand, it can still premiere on Toronto International Film Festival, which is almost as big as Venice (Five Foot Two premiered on Toronto). Plus, Venice and Toronto are only one week apart. It really doesn't make a huge difference wether it premieres on Cannes, Venice, Toronto, Berlin, Sundance or London, they're all huge film festivals and all Oscar contenders premiere on one or the other.

I'm only good at being bad

PunkTheFunk

I KNEW IT. This movie does not actually exist. This whole thing was another Dom Perignon ad. Ridley Scott lied to us. Gaga's Oscar is CANCELLED.

Archived