Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

Timeless BOP did what? THAT 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Timeless BOP did what? THAT 

And Thriller, a 14-minute music video released in the early 80’s has 760M views, his power is insane :applause:

PartySick

The King of Pop :applause:

A forty year old video for a song that changed pop music forever, from an album that changed pop music forever, from a man who changed music forever and whose influence continues to be seen in every single mainstream artist today :applause:

🖤

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

And Thriller, a 14-minute music video released in the early 80’s has 760M views, his power is insane :applause:

Imagine if they had YouTube in the 80s :air:

🖤

Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Ikr? And i also know you did this thread to have more opportunity to flirt with @PartySick

Jill

Truly the HIT that nobody expected a basketball star to come out with :applause:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, PartySick said:

Imagine if they had YouTube in the 80s :air:

It would easily be 10 Billion :lolly:

Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Ikr? And i also know you did this thread to have more opportunity to flirt with @PartySick

Snow White Reaction GIF

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

Truly the HIT that nobody expected a basketball star to come out with :applause:

"MJ" :toofunny: call the FBI, I'm about to commit a crime :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Stanning Michael is a quick way to my heart, ngl :flower:

🖤

Phlop
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The King of Pop :applause:

A forty year old video for a song that changed pop music forever, from an album that changed pop music forever, from a man who changed music forever and whose influence continues to be seen in every single mainstream artist today :applause:

Idk about that. He was kinda influential but not the king of pop IMO. Like I feel like people don’t really talk about him anymore and he’s not in the public eye as much as like Justin Bieber or Ed Shereen if you know what I mean. 

He is very good and talented but idk about king IMO

BYE

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

Idk about that. He was kinda influential but not the king of pop IMO. Like I feel like people don’t really talk about him anymore and he’s not in the public eye as much as like Justin Bieber or Ed Shereen if you know what I mean. 

The nerve to said that to Party Sick, expect a 3 warning points. See you in hell 

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Phlop said:

He’s the best selling solo male artist of all time, has the best selling album of all time, is known worldwide as the king of pop, has several classics etc 

basketball wives tea GIF by VH1

Gagas lil monster
9 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I feel Honoured to have made this cute couple... they're gonna get married I can feel it 

With Peace and love

Shipper

Cupcakke's version pushed it to 1 B.

:ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Nah, he was and will always be the king :flower:just in pure sales alone, the only catalogue above his is The Beatles. Possibly Elvis too but I haven't looked in years. I know they're the top three.

Denying his legacy and influence on pretty much every pop and rnb artist alive today is like saying Madonna and David Bowie did nothing to influence Gaga :laughga:

Ask the stars yourself and they'll tell you MJ is on top and always will be :flower:

2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Cupcakke's version pushed it to 1 B.

:ladyhaha:

Oh no :wtf: I didn't even know that existed :toofunny:

I'm scared to look it up :toofunny:

🖤

Archived