💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lorde - Solar Power

alsemanche

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

The video seems very awkward and cheap. Idk - I love lorde but the video isn’t doing it for me.

Dont mind the song but I’ll probably like it more when hearing the album in full.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
6 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Joy Dancing GIF by Katy Perry
looks familiar 

Yeah, Katy Perry. Queen of originality :ohwell:

Ronnie

The melody at the end comes from an old rock song and I cannot remember what it is! Can someone tell me?! 

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The melody at the end comes from an old rock song and I cannot remember what it is! Can someone tell me?! 

Someone said something about a George Michael sample 

Damon

i teally love the concept of the video, very interesting and i hope the album follows this concept as well

... and now i just sit in silence.

Ronnie
18 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Someone said something about a George Michael sample 

I saw that but it’s not it! Ugh.

Alannah

Is Soak Up the Sun also sampled in this? :oprah:

As someone who is extremely vitamin D deficient and cannot be in the heat without breaking out into welts and rashes, I cannot relate to this song and therefore I will not be streaming. :crossed:

Spoiler

This is so super cute! I think a lot of artists are going to have a laid-back, chill summer vibe after such a hard year. We need music we can enjoy while being out and about now. 

SevenWonder
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

Is Soak Up the Sun sampled in this? :oprah:

As someone who is extremely vitamin D deficient and cannot be in the heat without breaking out into welts and rashes, I cannot relate to this song and therefore I will not be streaming. :crossed:

Reveal hidden contents

This is so super cute! I think a lot of artists are going to have a laid-back, chill summer vibe after such a hard year. We need music we can enjoy while being out and about now. 

That's the vibe this song is giving me! I could not put my finger on it. Soak Up the Sun. Thanks!

OhHenny2020
21 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

That's the vibe this song is giving me! I could not put my finger on it. Soak Up the Sun. Thanks!

dr7 GIF
WHAT!?!? :poot:

Galagala

I prefer the vibe to the one of Melodrama, but I think this single is weak and kind of generic. The video is fascinating!

Cello

I have such a crush on her 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Helxig

This radiates such GOOD VIBES

Makes me emotional thinking about the young goth girl singing Royals, who went through heartbreak and the pain of fame and wrote about being a liability, now frolicking on the beach in bright colours radiating pure joy :bradley: 

I wonder what 16 year old Ella would think of the woman she's grown in to at 24

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

interesting, although I was expecting something different musically. but the video is a masterpiece and lorde looks like a summer goddess :pray:

Helxig
3 hours ago, Alannah said:

Is Soak Up the Sun also sampled in this? :oprah:

Hide contents

3 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

I was getting that too!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived